Hooking For A Cure - UPDATE post #654

Daisy

UhOh don't know if mine will look neat and compact :eek

Oh yes they will! I'm sure of it! :D Besides, I will take them no matter what! :devil

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daisy, I think my squares are gonna go out tomorrow. I'll pm you a DC# when I get it. I'm south of you in Indiana so, shouldnt' take too long.

Joyce

Yep, we're neighbors :D so your squares really should come quick. Thank you very very much! :hug:hug:ty I look forward to receiving them :yes

RutRoh.. I just realized I didn't include my c'ville handle anywhere on my packages.. inside or out.

Is there another Lisa participating in this drive? If there's not.. then problem solved. If there is.. surely there's not another Lisa from Texas??

:worried I was running late today because I just HAD to pick up my secret pal reveal package, so no post office this a.m. Tomorrow definitely sorry :blush

Joyce

Yep, we're neighbors :D so your squares really should come quick. Thank you very very much! :hug:hug:ty I look forward to receiving them :yes

RutRoh.. I just realized I didn't include my c'ville handle anywhere on my packages.. inside or out.

Is there another Lisa participating in this drive? If there's not.. then problem solved. If there is.. surely there's not another Lisa from Texas??

Hi Lisa, I got your 2 boxes today :cheerYou did send two, right? Just in case we have another Lisa aboard. From: L.M. in H. Texas, right? I knew this was you, LOL! Thank you very very much! :hug:hug:hug

You certainly found a way to pack all those squares inside, and I was beginning to feel sorry for the box, LOL, being well fed! Great Job!

Squares Received TODAY:

Lisaizme :hug

LavenderBear :hug

Kwoolls :hug

2kute :hug

candiwv :hug

Thank you ladies, you are soooooo awesome and beautiful!

:ty:cheer:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:woo:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:cheer:ty:nworthy

Daisy, do you want me to mail you Brina's or keep them here along with Dani's?

Angelfire, you may hang on to those along with Dani's.....only because you will be getting all these squares anyway, well at least most of them, depending on how you want to divide them up for assembly. I'm just being the temporary steward of the squares for now,because I know that you have your hands full. I'm counting, and counting and counting and stacking and stacking and stacking. :lol listing, listing and listing. I've been a busy girl, LOL! I may need a private jet to fly them over to you. I'll have to call my brother in law over, he's a pilot. He was a pilot in the Navy too. Oops, I almost fogot myself. I'm afraid to fly, so it's U-Haul, here we come! :lol

Working together, is sooooooo GRAND! Hugs!

Hi Lisa, I got your 2 boxes today :cheerYou did send two, right? Just in case we have another Lisa aboard. From: L.M. in H. Texas, right? I knew this was you, LOL! Thank you very very much! :hug:hug:hug

You certainly found a way to pack all those squares inside, and I was beginning to feel sorry for the box, LOL, being well fed! Great Job!

Yup.. that's me.

LOL.. at the well fed boxes... do you think maybe I used enough tape? I felt sorry for you having to get them open.

Yup.. that's me.

LOL.. at the well fed boxes... do you think maybe I used enough tape? I felt sorry for you having to get them open.

It's amazing how well taped these boxes are :lol. At least none of the squares got lost! Getting the tape off, to open the boxes, was devilishly fun! :devil What would the world be like without good tape? :lol

cool! you got mine really quick. i guess that's why it's called priority huh? :P

Yup! I love Priority! :hug

My second box hasn't shown up yet?

Nope, but it could have :blush. I went out to Michaels to pick up some beads (for a good reason), and when I got back my mail carrier had already came and gone. She came unexpectedly early today. I really thought that I would be back in time to get the package, but I was too late :blush. I have to sign for it, so she may have taken it back to the P.O., but she will bring it back tomorrow....that is, if she even has it yet. I could beat myself up for not having been here :bang:thair:cry. I promise to be here tomorrow, as I do not have plans on going anywhere. I will watch, wait and listen for my mail lady to come....and that's a fact! Tracy, I am deeply sorry. :hug:hug

I'm trying to make snuggles for the Charity Blitz and every time I grab a ball of yarn, I say to myself "that's enough for a SQUARE." :eek SO I MAKE A SQUARE!!! Why am I doing this? :think I've been traumatized for life! :lol:yes

I'm trying to make snuggles for the Charity Blitz and every time I grab a ball of yarn, I say to myself "that's enough for a SQUARE." :eek SO I MAKE A SQUARE!!! Why am I doing this? :think I've been traumatized for life! :lol:yes

Sorry 'bout that! :lol:hug

Funny how when you think you've done your last square, another one comes along. :eek Maybe we should start thinking round and oval :lol

That's ok Daisy....I don't expect you to stay in your house all the time you know. LOL

Hopefully it will be there tomorrow.

Tracy, I am here, waiting for my mail carrier to come. I won't budge until she does. I don't want to miss any packages coming today. :hug

Tracy, I am here, waiting for my mail carrier to come. I won't budge until she does. I don't want to miss any packages coming today. :hug

Held hostage by squares.

:lol

You are such a good person to wait for these. Of course after you are free to go wherever you want.

Debbi

Daisy, I had hoped to report this a.m. that my squares were on their way to you. HOWEVER, when I got there, with my large flat rate box, the woman suggested I try another box because I'd be paying TWICE as much postage if I used the flatrate. So, I'll be taking it back home, repacking in a different box and trying to get to the PO Sat. a.m. sorry :blush

Joyce

Daisy you need to admit it, you are just staying home playing with the squares, you just needed an excuse. Have fun.

Daisy you need to admit it, you are just staying home playing with the squares, you just needed an excuse. Have fun.

Okay, okay, I admit it! :rofl

Such lovely and beautiful squares! So many designs and patterns and all the pretty colors. Such square goodness is mesmerizing :c9

Archived