Hooking For A Cure - UPDATE post #654

Daisy

Boy am I glad they made it there. I almost forgot to look here.

Yep, they are here, safe and sound. :hug:hug:hug

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daisy, I just wanted to let you know that I have not forgot about sending out my extra squares. I am hoping to get this done tomorrow.

I have just been extremely busy trying to get help since my bf lost his job. I am having a heck of a time with job information, unemployment information, Army Reserve information, and just having a bad experience with this in general.

I am so sorry for holding you up.

Thank you,

Candi

Daisy, I just wanted to let you know that I have not forgot about sending out my extra squares. I am hoping to get this done tomorrow.

I have just been extremely busy trying to get help since my bf lost his job. I am having a heck of a time with job information, unemployment information, Army Reserve information, and just having a bad experience with this in general.

I am so sorry for holding you up.

Thank you,

Candi

Sweet candi, you are not holding me up. You are doing just fine. Don't worry, sometimes life does get in the way. Just take care of yourself and your situations. :hug:hug:hug

Daisy, I tried to go to PO this past wk. It has been a bad week for me. Sick.
So I am gonna try my best to go to PO Monday, 7th.
Please wait for my squares. Thanks

Daisy, I tried to go to PO this past wk. It has been a bad week for me. Sick.

So I am gonna try my best to go to PO Monday, 7th.

Please wait for my squares. Thanks

No problem sweetie, just take good care of yourself. :hug:hug

Today I received squares from:

Teakaycee :hug and Mellowe67 :hug

Thank you so very very much!

:ty:ty:ty:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:dance:woo:yay:yay:cheer

Hi Daisy!!!!

I have my squares ready to mail, but I have been sick this week and have not been able to drive (due to medication I am taking). I will do my best to get the squares in the mail either Tuesday or Thursday of this coming week. :hug:manyheart

Hate to bother you , but checking to see if my squares arrived yet?? They should have or will be there soon...this message moves so fast it is hard to keep up....Thanks so much..

Hi Daisy!!!!

I have my squares ready to mail, but I have been sick this week and have not been able to drive (due to medication I am taking). I will do my best to get the squares in the mail either Tuesday or Thursday of this coming week. :hug:manyheart

Take good care of yourself. Your health must come first. :hug:hug

I hope you are feeling better.

Hate to bother you , but checking to see if my squares arrived yet?? They should have or will be there soon...this message moves so fast it is hard to keep up....Thanks so much..

vonnie, never think that you are bothering me ...never happen! If you have any questions or concerns, I am here.

No, sweetie, I did not get your squares yet....maybe tomorrow.

If you look in the first post, where I have all the participants listed, the names that are changed to blue, are the ones that I have received squares from. I change the color immediately when I receive the package. I'm sure that your name color will change soon. Hang in there hun, your squares will come. :hug:hug:hug:ty

Mine will be mailed tuesday at the latest, I have 50 for a grand total...

TY

Thank you JoBug, I will be on the lookout for your squares. I did update your total. :cheer:hug:hug

TheLadyWind, I think your squares will arrive tomorrow. According to the tracking numbers, two of them are in Michigan and 1 is till in NJ, LOL. I think they will all arrive at the same time....we'll see. Stay tuned for the next episode of "the traveling squares" :D I will let you know if I get them tomorrow. :hug:hug:hug

:cheer:cheer:cheer:woo:cheer:cheer:cheer

Daisy, please message Megamomls, she brought her squares to the post office yesterday. She crochet 50 squares and 3 she bought from the resale shop for a grand total of 53 squares :)

For some reason she is having difficulty posting

TheLadyWind, I think your squares will arrive tomorrow. According to the tracking numbers, two of them are in Michigan and 1 is till in NJ, LOL. I think they will all arrive at the same time....we'll see. Stay tuned for the next episode of "the traveling squares" :D I will let you know if I get them tomorrow. :hug:hug:hug

:cheer:cheer:cheer:woo:cheer:cheer:cheer

LOL, it is so much fun to track packages...it is almost like playing "where in the world is Carmen Sandiago LOL"

Daisy, please message Megamomls, she brought her squares to the post office yesterday. She crochet 50 squares and 3 she bought from the resale shop for a grand total of 53 squares :)

For some reason she is having difficulty posting

I left a message in CB. Poor dear, It's awful to have problems with the messaging and computers. I finally got my video card replaced, so at least now I can see what I am reading and typing. :D

Today I received squares from:

Joyce A.

TheLadyWind (2) boxes, 3rd coming maybe tomorrow.

Super Gran

Chirpybirdy18

PogoJr

Thank you ladies, you are soooooo WONDERFUL!:hug:hug:hug:hug

:cheer:cheer:cheer:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:cheer:cheer:cheer

TheLadyWind, I think your third box is close by. I know it arrived in my state :yes. I think it will come tomorrow. Don't worry, I will make the post office cough it up if I have to.

TheLadyWind, I think your third box is close by. I know it arrived in my state :yes. I think it will come tomorrow. Don't worry, I will make the post office cough it up if I have to.

:rofl

:rofl

Yep, I'm keeping an eagle's eye on those squares. I'm sitting in the nest of squares and I will guard them like a hawk over her eggs.

I mailed out a box yesterday ...:clap But i forgot how many squares are in there :think

Thank you kwoolls, don't worry, I will count them when they arrive. :hug:hug

:ty

Daisy.. two boxes mailed given to the postal carrier about 5 minutes ago... along with having heart failure.. my little dog got out without her leash.

I found 4 more squares.. didn't have time to wash or weave in ends.. so I sent them on as they were. sorry bout that, hope you don't mind too much. Actually, there are 6 in seperate baggie that didn't get washed.. or need washing. I caught puppy running off with one in her mouth.. but rescued it before it was damaged. :)

Your delivery confirmation numbers are:

0103 8555 7493 4665 2649

and

0103 8555 7493 3616 6880

Now, I'm going to go recover from being panicked over puppy getting out.

Daisy.. two boxes mailed given to the postal carrier about 5 minutes ago... along with having heart failure.. my little dog got out without her leash.

I found 4 more squares.. didn't have time to wash or weave in ends.. so I sent them on as they were. sorry bout that, hope you don't mind too much. Actually, there are 6 in seperate baggie that didn't get washed.. or need washing. I caught puppy running off with one in her mouth.. but rescued it before it was damaged. :)

Your delivery confirmation numbers are:

0103 8555 7493 4665 2649

and

0103 8555 7493 3616 6880

Now, I'm going to go recover from being panicked over puppy getting out.

Thank you, Lisa, I will be watching for them to arrive. You may have been in panic mode when puppy got out, but the pupy thought it was fun. They are so much like children, it's astonishing. :hug:hug

:dog:ty:dog gotta love those puppies!

Archived