Hooking For A Cure - UPDATE post #654

Daisy

I know I said I was going to mail my squares today but I left them in my car :( which is a 15 minute shuttle ride away from where I work. Would it be ok to ship them out tomorrow? I'm sorry...

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know I said I was going to mail my squares today but I left them in my car :( which is a 15 minute shuttle ride away from where I work. Would it be ok to ship them out tomorrow? I'm sorry...

No problem! No need to be sorry :D, stuff happens! dry your tears and be happy. :D:hug:hug

Today I received squares from:

Debbie-a1 (2 boxes):hug:hug

Cherri (Big Box):hug:hug

Thank you! :ty:ty:ty:applause:2rock:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:cheer:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:woo

You are amazing ladies! :hug

Thank you! :ty:ty:ty:applause:2rock:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:cheer:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:woo

Oh I'm glad you received mine.

And cherri's box? Big box? I think you mean BIG box.... :lol

mailed my squares today... 3 April 08 - 2:56pm - PriorityMail.

keep an eye out for 'um. :U

:mug

I sure will! Let no square go astray. I have been watching for my mail to come every day now. Packages are coming in, like it was Christmas! I will certainly be looking for yours! :hug:hug:hug

Finally got all the ends woven in on the completed squares. You can add 16 more to my count now.

All 52 are in the washer getting soft and sweet before mailing.

Now I just need to see if our po has an oversized flatrate priority box.

And see if I can get puppy in her carrier to go to the po with me.. she's a baby, can't leave her home alone.

So glad they arrived safely. Are you :help yet? :lol

So glad they arrived safely. Are you :help yet? :lol

It's starting to look like it :lol When the rest of the packages come, I will definitely be :help . Should I ask someone to throw me a yarn line to get me out? :lol Naw.......I like it in here! :devil

Um.. Daisy, did you miss my post where I said I had 16 more? I only ask cuz my total hasn't been updated yet. Thanks.

Oops, my bad! It's updated now. You're at 52 now, right? :hug

Just wait until that flock of Canadian Geese :ducky :ducky :ducky :ducky show up with that huge box from Tracy. You better start stocking up on the bird seed. They are gonna be VERY hungry!

Canadian Geese are beautiful. I will have to put a special bowl of cracked corn out for them when they come. They are piggies though, cause they eat up all the corn I put out for my Mallard Ducks.

and The goose poo :eek ? Hubby is always out there with a shovel :lol

Wow you've recieved over 1,200 squares. Are you sure you're not :help in squares yet. :lol

Debbi

Well, I am :help in squares, I'm just having a hard time admitting to it :lol:lol:lol.

Pineknott, I just received your big box of squares! :hug:hug

:ty:ty:ty:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:cheer:cheer:cheer:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:woo:bounce:2rock

Thank you! :hug:yay:yay:yay

Hello Daisy! I just wanted to let you know that three boxes of squares are on the way to your home :) I sent you the tracking numbers :)

I sent you my 200, Tammy's 5 and SuperGran's 21 :)

LOL today was the day for sending stuff out. I also sent the traveling hook to its next destination and the squares to Angelfire...my postoffice lady was so surprised! LOL

Hello Daisy! I just wanted to let you know that three boxes of squares are on the way to your home :) I sent you the tracking numbers :)

I sent you my 200, Tammy's 5 and SuperGran's 21 :)

LOL today was the day for sending stuff out. I also sent the traveling hook to its next destination and the squares to Angelfire...my postoffice lady was so surprised! LOL

Wow, You were a busy lady today! I got the tracking #'s , thank you. :hug:hug:hug

I hope you find time to kick off your shoes and relax this evening.

You deserve it! :yes:hug

Oops, my bad! It's updated now. You're at 52 now, right? :hug

Yeppers!!

Sorry I didn't respond earlier.. storms here and I had to shutdown awhile.

Hi Daisy! I sent my squares off today. Here's a link to a picture of what you'll be getting:

P1000605

Thanks for all your hard work. :hug

Wow, your squares are gorgeous! Thank you so so much! :hug:hug

I look forward to receiving them. I've been tackling my mail lady every day....those packages keep coming, and coming and coming :D

Archived