Hooking For A Cure - UPDATE post #654

Daisy

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today I received squares from:

Vonnie :hug, they are gorgeous! :cheer

TheLadyWind, your 3rd box came, finally, :lol Now they are all here, safe and sound. :hug:hug

Gorgeous squares. :cheer

:ty:jumpyay:ty:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:cheer:clap:bounce:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:cheer

Can you tell I'm excited?

Thanks Daisy, was getting worried but sent it parcel so knew it would take a little longer, just glad it is there....can't wait to see pictures.....bet you are covered in squares...LOL

Thanks Daisy, was getting worried but sent it parcel so knew it would take a little longer, just glad it is there....can't wait to see pictures.....bet you are covered in squares...LOL

Yep, there are squares everywhere, LOL!

The funny thing is, that when your package arrived, I was doing some beading....and when the doorbell rang, it startled me....(because my table is close to the door), and my beads went flying everywhere....I do mean everywhere. Now I have to crawl around on the floor to pick them all up.:lol

The funny thing is, that when your package arrived, I was doing some beading....and when the doorbell rang, it startled me....(because my table is close to the door), and my beads went flying everywhere....I do mean everywhere. Now I have to crawl around on the floor to pick them all up.:lol

:rofl:rofl:rofl I'm sorry, Daisy, I don't mean to laugh at your mishap but I can see it all so vividly and it's absolutely hilarious!!!! In fact, I'm still laughing!! :rofl:rofl

:rofl:rofl:rofl I'm sorry, Daisy, I don't mean to laugh at your mishap but I can see it all so vividly and it's absolutely hilarious!!!! In fact, I'm still laughing!! :rofl:rofl

I am :rofl too, because it's something you would see on a sitcom. Where are those video cameras when you need them? :rofl

Daisy, please update my count to 56 (the extra 4 squares I found).

Your total has been updated. :hug:hug Thank you! :ty

Yep, I'm keeping an eagle's eye on those squares. I'm sitting in the nest of squares and I will guard them like a hawk over her eggs.

do you thinki that they will mulitply? maybe some of those eagle boxes have double yolks.

:eek:eek:ohdear I am so sorry, I am a jumpy person and bead also so I totally know what you are talking about..... :yay:yay:hug

do you thinki that they will mulitply? maybe some of those eagle boxes have double yolks.

I think I will try and sit on them and see if they hatch. They may not be bald eagles, but colorful square eagles instead :lol. A new species? :lol

Double yolks means twin square eagles :eek.

:eek:eek:ohdear I am so sorry, I am a jumpy person and bead also so I totally know what you are talking about..... :yay:yay:hug

Thank you vonnie, :hug you got me pegged right as a jumpy person. I do startle very easily. My beads are all back on the table now. The ones I didn't find, or missed, will probably wind up in the vacuum cleaner. :blush

Life is grand!

:) I am glad my 3rd box reached....have you started counting them Daisy?

Funny that you should ask, as that is my big job for tomorrow. Then I am going to jot everything down, stack the boxes and take a picture of the soft mountain that has grown into my home. :c9

I'm happy that your 3rd box came too. Sometimes we have to put extra faith in our mailing system. So far, nothing has gone missing......knock on wood! Hopefully soon, everything will be accounted for. :hug:hug:hug

Daisy,

My honey mailed off my squares to you yesterday while I was at class! I'm sure they'll be arriving soon since we both live in Michigan! :yes

Have a Blessed day, and don't get lost among the squares!!! LOL! :lol

Daisy,

My honey mailed off my squares to you yesterday while I was at class! I'm sure they'll be arriving soon since we both live in Michigan! :yes

Have a Blessed day, and don't get lost among the squares!!! LOL! :lol

LavenderBear, Thank you! :hug I will be looking for it to come. :mail:ty

the rainbow of colors are going to make you feel like you are in the middle of a summer day. After dealing with all day rain yesterday in Janesville and hearing for my DH that Wausau had two inches of snow, I am ready for some bright colors.:manyheart

Congrats everyone

Mailed out 2 packages of squares this morning at 1 AM:eek. I think I may have forgotten to include my name inside the package, but my Ville name is on my mailing label :lol. :hug:manyheart

Awesome job you all did!

CONGRATULATIONS! to everyone!

:applause:tup:clap:cheer:woo

Almost 3,000 squares so far and in one month's time!:eek WOW! What a wonderful idea you had, Daisy.

We gotta pray that when all these ghans are ready for auction that folks will be bidding like crazy to raise some serious money for cancer cure research. Absolutely AWESOME!

Sounds like you have some waiting to do until you've received all the squares before you know the final count and who the winners are.

One thing's for sure, cancer patients are the big winners cause I know many, and maybe all, of those squares were prayerfully made.

GREAT JOB!

Today I received squares from these wonderful ladies:

Megamomls :hug:cheer

Tracyleigh (the satin squares) :hug:cheer

Thank you ladies, you make my heart sing. :ty

:cheer:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:woo:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:cheer

Hm, so you recd the little box....LOL Well the big one shouldn't be far behind

Tracy, maybe the BIG one will come tomorrow. Did you mail them on the same day?

I am in awe, on how all you ladies pack and squeeze all your squares into a box. You make them all look so neat and compact. :hug:hug:hug

Tracy, maybe the BIG one will come tomorrow. Did you mail them on the same day?

I am in awe, on how all you ladies pack and squeeze all your squares into a box. You make them all look so neat and compact. :hug:hug:hug

UhOh don't know if mine will look neat and compact :eek

I mailed them on the same day...so yes...probably tomorrow.

Goodie, Goodie! I hope my mail lady doesn't have muscle spasms from delivering all these boxes and packages. I talked to her today, for a second, because I had to sign for one. I think that I will mention to her tomorrow, that she is carrying precious cargo and why. Then she won't feel so bad about coming up to the porch. :D

Archived