Hooking For A Cure - UPDATE post #654

Daisy

Today's Squares Received:

ScoobyDoo0811 :hug

mbcindy :hug

Thank you ladies! You are wonderful! :cheer:cheer:cheer

:ty:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:woo:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:cheer

Tracy, I am sorry, but your package did not come today. It must still be at customs. My P.O. doesn't have it yet, and I asked my carrier if he had a big box for me today. He said nope! :think Maybe tomorrow. Hang in there sweetie, It will come.....it just HAS to! :hug:hug

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so glad that it got to you!!!!:cheer

thank you again for all you do:hug:manyheart

hugs :hug

cindy

I'm trying to make snuggles for the Charity Blitz and every time I grab a ball of yarn, I say to myself "that's enough for a SQUARE." :eek SO I MAKE A SQUARE!!! Why am I doing this? :think I've been traumatized for life! :lol:yes

Sorry 'bout that! :lol:hug

Funny how when you think you've done your last square, another one comes along. :eek Maybe we should start thinking round and oval :lol

OMGoodness... that happened to me today, I was cleaning off my computer desk and found a square that hid itself under a skein of yarn!!

OMGoodness... that happened to me today, I was cleaning off my computer desk and found a square that hid itself under a skein of yarn!!

I tell ya, those squares are going to follow you/us around like baby ducklings! :lol ...for the rest of our lives :eek

Daisy

I'm sorry that getting my squares in the mail proved to be such a task for me.:blush However, I am happy to report they are FINALLY on their way to you. I went to the Post Office this a.m. (can you say BIG mistake on a Saturday at tax time:yes). Anyway, they're coming your way :clap:cheerDC#

0307 3330 0001 5515 0222

Sorry again

Joyce

Daisy

I'm sorry that getting my squares in the mail proved to be such a task for me.:blush However, I am happy to report they are FINALLY on their way to you. I went to the Post Office this a.m. (can you say BIG mistake on a Saturday at tax time:yes). Anyway, they're coming your way :clap:cheerDC#

0307 3330 0001 5515 0222

Sorry again

Joyce

No need to be sorry. Things happen sometimes. I will be looking for them soon. Thank you! :hug:hug:hug Tax time is a BEAR! Grrrr!

K, boxed up and ready to mail Monday!!! I had to check them all over, I would hate it if I "forgot" and and.....sorry it took me so long, the Lupus sent me for a loop again...lol...doesnt that sound funny!!

K, boxed up and ready to mail Monday!!! I had to check them all over, I would hate it if I "forgot" and and.....sorry it took me so long, the Lupus sent me for a loop again...lol...doesnt that sound funny!!

Thank you JoBug, I will be looking for them to arrive soon. Take good care of yourself! Special hugs to keep you well! :hug:hug

Squares Received Today:

deedes :hug

jmccrochet :hug

Thank you SO much! You made my day!

:ty:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:cheer:bounce:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:cheer:ty:woo:ghug

YAYYYYY :cheer:cheer:cheer They got there!

Joyce

Squares Received Today:

deedes :hug

jmccrochet :hug

Thank you SO much! You made my day!

:ty:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:cheer:bounce:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:cheer:ty:woo:ghug

Daisy with all those squares your house must look like a summer flower garden, lucky you. I look out my window and see snow.:eek

Angelfire, You still see snow? Yikes! It's supposed to be spring!

Well, my house looks like anything but a flower garden, lol. It looks more like a fort with an army of square soldiers....getting ready for duty (getting made into afghans).

JoBug, Your squares arrived safe and sound! Thank you! :hug

:yay:ty:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:cheer:cheer:cheer:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:woo:dance:ty:hug

JoBug, Your squares arrived safe and sound! Thank you! :hug

:yay:ty:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:cheer:cheer:cheer:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:woo:dance:ty:hug

:clap:clap:clap Yippie!! BUT you know what, there is 49, not 50, I found one on the floor next to the table....want me to mail it out to ya?? Hu Hu Hu??

:hug

:clap:clap:clap Yippie!! BUT you know what, there is 49, not 50, I found one on the floor next to the table....want me to mail it out to ya?? Hu Hu Hu??

:hug

Nah, sweetie, I will donate one of my extras to keep you at 50! :hugYou have done plenty and I am deeply grateful :nworthy:ty

Do you still need squares? If so, I would like participate. :yes

This project is coming to a close now, but thank you for offering. However, angelfire is doing the "Traveling hook III", for FARA, which is another important project that we are getting involved in....check it out and volunteer, I did. Hooking for charities is a very rewarding experience and you meet lots of new people and friends. Come along and join us.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73520

Tracy, your vacuum cleaner came today! :hug:hug:hug

:yay:yay:yay:ty:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:cheer:cheer:cheer:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:woo:ty

Yahooooooooooo!

Tracy, I thought you would be excited to hear this wonderful news! This just made my day! :hug

You will be hearing from me again soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Today I received a box of beautiful squares from Nora58

Way to go Nora! :cheer:cheer:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:cheer:cheer:woo:ty:ty:ty

Thank you very very much! :hug:hug:hug

Bonnie and I can't wait to start putting these beautiful squares together. You have been super wonderful! :hug

Archived