lapghans needed for senior's christmas. Blog updated with all the pictures. THANKS!!

sissie44

I received 70 squares :cheer:cheer

and i do not know who to thank for these very pretty squares:(:(

there are 6 8 & 10" squares and the name on the package is Eva

Thank you Eva :hug:hug

OH eva I now really NEED to know who you are!!!!! as I have received another pepsi case FULL of squares and this time you even added a couple that 30" squares!!

thank you so very much:hug:hug:hug:hug

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to LYK that I mailed lapghan 3 pn Saturday. I am still working on #4. Hope to knock out a few squares when I take my students on their senior trip. Its a 3 hour ride there and back.:crocheting

Sissie

I have a round ripple lapghan coming your way this week. It's in the dryer now and then I'll pic it, box it up and mail it in the a.m. (I HOPE)

Joyce

Just wanted to LYK that I mailed lapghan 3 pn Saturday. I am still working on #4. Hope to knock out a few squares when I take my students on their senior trip. Its a 3 hour ride there and back.:crocheting

Sissie

I have a round ripple lapghan coming your way this week. It's in the dryer now and then I'll pic it, box it up and mail it in the a.m. (I HOPE)

Joyce

Oh thank you both so much :hug:hug:hug

will let you know when they get here

ya'll are all so sweet to me here :manyheart

Wow Joyce what great colors

Who's are they and what are they called?

How many rounds are on the ripple? I'd like to switch from squares to ripple for Sissies next ghan.

It's all Red Heart SuperSaver in Amazon, Warm Brown and Cafe. The pattern is Stormdrac's 9-point, solid centered rr and I did the entire center round in amazon, then 6 warm brown, six amazon, four cafe, four amazon and two warm brown. I am in love w/round ripples

It's all Red Heart SuperSaver in Amazon, Warm Brown and Cafe. The pattern is Stormdrac's 9-point, solid centered rr and I did the entire center round in amazon, then 6 warm brown, six amazon, four cafe, four amazon and two warm brown. I am in love w/round ripples

Thanks so much, I count 10 rounds for the center? So its a total of 42 rounds total> :crocheting

Here's what it looks like.

th_DSCF0368.jpg

Joyce

that is so pretty! are you sure you want to part with it?

Wow Joyce what great colors

Who's are they and what are they called?

How many rounds are on the ripple? I'd like to switch from squares to ripple for Sissies next ghan.

meegan I received your blanket today love the colors you used on this one:manyheart

Thanks so much, I count 10 rounds for the center? So its a total of 42 rounds total> :crocheting

It's actually 12 rounds for the center and I count a total of 36 rounds. HTH

Joyce

that is so pretty! are you sure you want to part with it?

Thanks Sissie. I committed to sending it to you after I realized I wouldn't use it for a baby and I'm THRILLED to have completed one lapghan for you:hug:manyheart

Joyce

meegan I received your blanket today love the colors you used on this one:manyheart

Glad you liked it, I am working on the sister ghan to it. Then I think the 5th one will be a ripple. :crocheting

Sissie can you please send me your addy again I lost it and I am going to make square for Team Seiniors this weekend!!

address is on the way and thank you for help us here:hug

Glad you liked it, I am working on the sister ghan to it. Then I think the 5th one will be a ripple. :crocheting

time for a change? I can understand that:) thank you so much for all you are doing to help me here:hug

You can add me to list. I will work on one or two of them for you between my working on the CRW and get them to you by the end of Aug.

Love to help when I can.:manyheart

Ok woman I am sending 3 or 4 dunno if I feel like washing the one my Mom wants to send. Really I am too worn out still to wash clothes. I have some squares too I think. I forget. I hope to get it out to you tomorrow. And it will prolly go parcel post cuz the box is sooooooooo big.

You can add me to list. I will work on one or two of them for you between my working on the CRW and get them to you by the end of Aug.

Love to help when I can.:manyheart

Oh thank you so much:manyheart what is CRW?

Just wanted to let you know that I have 2 lapghans complete. I'm also working on more. I will send them out all at once when I have them all done.

oh that is great thank you so much:manyheart

Ok woman I am sending 3 or 4 dunno if I feel like washing the one my Mom wants to send. Really I am too worn out still to wash clothes. I have some squares too I think. I forget. I hope to get it out to you tomorrow. And it will prolly go parcel post cuz the box is sooooooooo big.

no need to worry about washing I can do it when it gets here and you tell your mother thank you for giving a blanket of her own from her heart and then give her a BIG HUG from me :hug

and thank you for all you are doing to help me:hug

ok everyone I have added more pictures to my blog

we are up to 16 :cheer:cheer:cheer

thank you everyone for all you are doing to help make this come true:manyheart

:hug:hug:hug

I sent the box to your yesterday & I did not send that one my mother gave you for this. It has been up in the linen closet for a very long time & smells like it. So I will wash it & send it to you when I get the chance. The box I sent you cost $18 to send you I think.

Archived