lapghans needed for senior's christmas. Blog updated with all the pictures. THANKS!!

sissie44

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so what size, color, pattern whatever do you need and when do you need them by? Send me a PM with all the details and I will see what I can do to help you out. I am in the summer swap right now but maybe I can do a few in between projects.

Hey Sissie,

Back on board. I finished my camo swap. I have 8 squares sewn together. Hope to finish joining tomorrow then working on the border. I'd love to get #3 out to you early June.:crocheting

Ok so what size, color, pattern whatever do you need and when do you need them by? Send me a PM with all the details and I will see what I can do to help you out. I am in the summer swap right now but maybe I can do a few in between projects.

Her initial request was for 12" squares but has changed that to include 8". And I think it's squares of any size too. Not sure on that part. Color and pattern is up to you, but it's been suggested to make sure there are no large holes to avoid them getting caught on anything.

any size squares you want to make, any color you want to use, and what ever pattern you like:) you can even make a whole Lapghan if you like and even do it in a one piece:)

the Lapghans are 36 X 48 plus a border.

these are for christmas so I would like to have everything done by Dec 1st if possible.

thanks for joining TEAM SENIORS:cheer:cheer

Hugs,

sissie

Sissie - I'll be making the red and blue squares for you - you needed 10 to finish the ghan you started.

WHAT size squares for that one?? 12 or 8 inch?

Sissie I got another blanket for you. It is one my mom got 'gifted' to her to finish. She hasn't used it in forever & she asked if she could send it your way. It is really pretty. Of course it will be washed. And did you get that email I sent you the other day about a blanket I made if you can use it?

Sissie - I'll be making the red and blue squares for you - you needed 10 to finish the ghan you started.

WHAT size squares for that one?? 12 or 8 inch?

those were 8" squares

thanks for finishing this one up for me:hug

Sissie I got another blanket for you. It is one my mom got 'gifted' to her to finish. She hasn't used it in forever & she asked if she could send it your way. It is really pretty. Of course it will be washed. And did you get that email I sent you the other day about a blanket I made if you can use it?

oh that is so sweet of your mother to give to us for this:manyheart give her a big :hug for me:manyheart

not sure which email? did we talk about a blanket and I said yea it would be good for this:think can't remember babe. my sometimers is kicking in here :lol

Hi Sissie,

As promised, I have finished joining the squares and I am working on the border. I hope to have it in the mail Sat. If not next week.

that will be great babe:clap can't wait to see it and thank you once again for all you are doing here to help you are such and angel:manyheart:hug:hug

as all of ya'll are here I could not do this without the caring of all of you here:hug:hug:hug

that will be great babe:clap can't wait to see it and thank you once again for all you are doing here to help you are such and angel:manyheart:hug:hug

as all of ya'll are here I could not do this without the caring of all of you here:hug:hug:hug

Sure you could. It would just take you a lot longer :lol

oh that is so sweet of your mother to give to us for this:manyheart give her a big :hug for me:manyheart

not sure which email? did we talk about a blanket and I said yea it would be good for this:think can't remember babe. my sometimers is kicking in here :lol

I emailed you asking if you could use the scrapghan I finished. It lookies like this:

2520460810_12c56c4c64_m.jpg

Sure you could. It would just take you a lot longer :lol

HAHA you funny!!:lol:lol:lol

I emailed you asking if you could use the scrapghan I finished. It lookies like this:

2520460810_12c56c4c64_m.jpg

I love this it is so pretty!! I must have missed that email along the way so sorry. but yes would love to have this one! Thank you so much

was this a patter nor did you just start crocheting your stash together?

:hug:hug

HAHA you funny!!:lol:lol:lol

I love this it is so pretty!! I must have missed that email along the way so sorry. but yes would love to have this one! Thank you so much

was this a patter nor did you just start crocheting your stash together?

Wow, how pretty!:)

Thank you both! I would put the last of the skeins in a ball together. Sometimes I go go through my skeins & cut off what is hanging out & put those in a ball. It is just double & single crochets. 200 across. I have about 10 balls left over that I plan on making random squares with as well & putting them together. I might save that for the August thing here. I am glad you want it Sissie. That means I am sending you 4 this month & a bunch of squares if all goes well. :D

Thank you both! I would put the last of the skeins in a ball together. Sometimes I go go through my skeins & cut off what is hanging out & put those in a ball. It is just double & single crochets. 200 across. I have about 10 balls left over that I plan on making random squares with as well & putting them together. I might save that for the August thing here. I am glad you want it Sissie. That means I am sending you 4 this month & a bunch of squares if all goes well. :D

you are such a great lady and i am pleased to call you friend :hug

I could not do this or the things we do in our group without all you give to help:manyheart

tell your mother hello for me:hug

afternoon everyone, I received a package today with 2 Christmas variegated squares in it but i do not know who to thank for them:((

can you please tell me if you sent them:manyheart

:hug

Sissie, the squares I promised you are in the mail....:hook

Oh goodie :cheer:cheer

thank you:) I received 44 6" squares in the mail today so I am going to be busy this weekend I hope:)

I have shawl that i am having to finish by the 15th then I am all up in these blankets:))

:hug

I received 70 squares :cheer:cheer

and i do not know who to thank for these very pretty squares:(:(

there are 6 8 & 10" squares and the name on the package is Eva

Thank you Eva :hug:hug

Archived