lapghans needed for senior's christmas. Blog updated with all the pictures. THANKS!!

sissie44

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Sissie, the green lapghan I promised went out today and should be there Monday or Tuesday. Hope you like it.

I received your blanket today and it is so pretty! love the greens:clap

thank you so much:hug

Hi Sissie!

DH just mailed your lapghan out for me! You should have it in a few days!

oh goodie:cheer I will let you know when I receive it:hug

Meegan I received another very pretty blanket from you today that is 2 from you in a week :cheer:cheer thank you so much babe:hug

I have started a crochet blog and will be loading all the pictures there.

I hope to get pictures of all the blankets that I have now tomorrow and posted for all of you to see:manyheart

:hug:hug

Ooooooo, can't wait to see the blog.

Joyce

I received your blanket today and it is so pretty! love the greens:clap

thank you so much:hug

oh goodie:cheer I will let you know when I receive it:hug

Meegan I received another very pretty blanket from you today that is 2 from you in a week :cheer:cheer thank you so much babe:hug

I have started a crochet blog and will be loading all the pictures there.

I hope to get pictures of all the blankets that I have now tomorrow and posted for all of you to see:manyheart

Hey Sissie,

Glad the ghan arrived safely. I have a few swaps to complete for June and I will be back on TEAM SENIORS.:cheer I have 2 squares to finishes and then joining and edging #3.:crocheting

would the basic granny square be okay?

I do squares every day to keep my fingers from stiffening up

They sure will be:manyheart I will welcome to my home all you feel like making:hug

:cheer:cheer GO TEAM SENIORS :cheer:cheer

I have welcomed 5 very pretty Lapghans into my home today:cheer:cheer

thank you so very much Cherri:hug :hug

Plus 20 8" squares came right along for the ride:cheer:cheer

Thank you so much Lana "tealady" these will make a nice patriotic lapghan. Do you who what the colors are that you use? 10 more and I will have enough of the same pattern and colors to finish one.:manyheart

:cheer:cheerGO TEAM SENIORS :cheer:cheer

hugs,

sissie

Plus 20 8" squares came right along for the ride:cheer:cheer

Thank you so much Lana "tealady" these will make a nice patriotic lapghan. Do you who what the colors are that you use? 10 more and I will have enough of the same pattern and colors to finish one.:manyheart

:cheer:cheerGO TEAM SENIORS :cheer:cheer

hugs,

sissie

I have red and navy here...if you want more of those colors...

You're so very welcome, Sissie. :hug I'm glad you like them and they got there safe and sound.

Sissie, I'm glad the squares arrived. I thought the colors looked very patriotic together. The blue is from Vanna White. The red and variegated are Red Heart SS but I don't know the color names. I exhausted those skeins from my stash. How about picking up an off-white or aran color to pull it all together?

would the basic granny square be okay?

I do squares every day to keep my fingers from stiffening up

I am a basic granny square 'queen":queen .I haven't found another pattern that is so simple to do, yet fast to complete. Welcome to the TEAM.:cheer

Wow, Sissie, you got that fast. I just mailed it on Saturday. Glad you liked the colors. Did you enjoy the little gifts that came along?:) Hope they are useful to you. I will be attempting to make 2 more for the greek games:eek. That's going to be rough since I finally got back to work and can now only work at night on them. I am determined though to do it.

mattsmom499,

thats great to hear, we can be the dynamic duo of the basic grannies

NY is my home state ( Bklyn and Centereach )

I am a Brooklynite also! GO TRAD Grannies:cheer

I have red and navy here...if you want more of those colors...

Thank you I can use those colors in the 8" size. I have 10 navy, 5 red here in this size and they are all in the basic granny square also and it looks like maybe a H or I hook was used to make them

Sissie, I'm glad the squares arrived. I thought the colors looked very patriotic together. The blue is from Vanna White. The red and variegated are Red Heart SS but I don't know the color names. I exhausted those skeins from my stash. How about picking up an off-white or aran color to pull it all together?

I will use the aran color I think that would be a good chose. now I just have to go get some:))

Wow, Sissie, you got that fast. I just mailed it on Saturday. Glad you liked the colors. Did you enjoy the little gifts that came along?:) Hope they are useful to you. I will be attempting to make 2 more for the greek games:eek. That's going to be rough since I finally got back to work and can now only work at night on them. I am determined though to do it.

yes I did thank you so very much and they are so pretty:manyheart

sorry i forgot to post about them:blush

:hug

Hi Sissie!

DH just mailed your lapghan out for me! You should have it in a few days!

Ann I received your beautiful blanket today:cheer:cheer

can you share with me what pattern you used? I would love to make a couple out of it! maybe for the Games:clap:clap

Thank you so much for helping for without all of you here I could not do this

:hug:hug:hug

:cheer:cheer GO TEAM SENIORS GO :cheer:cheer

Hey Sissie, I found a fleece blanket that would suit a man I believe, that I'd like to send. It's solid grey, with a verigated yarn for the edging that is brown/blue/black/white/grey/ and maybe other neutral type colors. I'll PM you for your address.

I hope to make more, but we'll just see how things go. :) Great job!

Victoria

I received this blanket today and this is such a neat Idea:clap:clap I have never seen a fleece Blanket done like this before:think

Thank you so much and I am sure who ever gets this will be so pleased with it:manyheart

Sissie, I'll be working on some more red and navy for you...grannies.... That'll be like rolling off a log:D

Glad you like it! I got the pattern here

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/laprobe.html

ok you so much I want to give this one a try:manyheart

Sissie, I'll be working on some more red and navy for you...grannies.... That'll be like rolling off a log:D

oh great:cheer:cheer i will save these that i have till yours get here and that will make a whole one :clap:clap

I have added pictures of the lapghans to my blog so go have a look. I still have 3 pictures to take:)

they are all so pretty:manyheart

:hug

I just checked out your blog. It's so nice to see all the ghans! They are beautiful!

Archived