lapghans needed for senior's christmas. Blog updated with all the pictures. THANKS!!

sissie44

WHen I finish edging and finally assemble the squares that were donated to me, I'll send you a pic. I think it's going to make some lady very happy.

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WHen I finish edging and finally assemble the squares that were donated to me, I'll send you a pic. I think it's going to make some lady very happy.

great can't wait to see it:)

Hi

I mailed a box of squares this morning for an afghan. Will try to send more when I can.

Oh great! I will be back home by thursday night and should get back to normal! well as normal as i will ever get :))

I will get to all the packages and will let ya'll know what i have and where we are at with squares and Lapghans. then i will also get started sewing squares together:)

Greetings Sissie! I'll have at least a couple more 'ghans to send you before this is done. I just wanted to let you know. I'll contact you when I'm ready to send them. You're doing a wonderful thing here! Big hugs! :hug

Cherri :)

I am finally back home:clap:clap

I had a bunch of packages waiting on me also:) it was like christmas!!

Thank you Dianne (craftykitten) for the 12 squares to make a lapghan I hope to get them sewed together this week:) i will take a picture once I have it finished.

Jessica thank you so much for the 4 Lapghans you sent!!:hug:hug

you are such a big help here:hug

HI SIssie,

I have finished the Rr, and I am assembling the squares I have been avoiding. Will send bothe when done.:crocheting

oh thank you so much. if you want to just send the squares I can sew them together i do not mind that part:) :manyheart

I'm glad you got the blankets. :D I got one more for you but I am waiting to send them to you until after the acient games when I'll make 2 more.
oh that is right that is coming up right here soon isn't it? glad you have reminded me:))

:clap What a great idea,,,If you will PM me, I will be happy to make some lapghans

welcome to Crochetville and to our group here and thank you for wanting to help!

I have 2 packages here with squares and am not sure who they are from or if they are for my lapghans

the 1st one is 6 6" squares from Barbara in OR

and the 2ed one is 18 6" squares from Susan in WA

if these are from you or you know who this is please let me know. and thank you for sending them:)

HI SIssie,

I have finished the Rr, and I am assembling the squares I have been avoiding. Will send bothe when done.:crocheting

Hey Mattsmom, I've been thinking of doing a RR also since they're so quick and easy. I know I'll use my own lap as a way of measuring, but I wanted to get an idea of how big you made yours. Thanks!

Hi Sissie! Just wanted to give you a heads up. I put some squares in the mail today, 12 of them, enough for a ghan. I just don't do joining very well, so that's up to you, so sorry!:( I did mail out another small package with a couple of skeins of yarn that hopefully will be more than enough to join it and then some! I had mail them seperate because I couldn't find anything in the house big enough to fit everything in together, lol! The post office was loving me today!!! :hug

I have 2 packages here with squares and am not sure who they are from or if they are for my lapghans

and the 2ed one is 18 6" squares from Susan in WA

:blush mine, I fogot to add a little note....my bad! Use them as you see fit.

Hey Mattsmom, I've been thinking of doing a RR also since they're so quick and easy. I know I'll use my own lap as a way of measuring, but I wanted to get an idea of how big you made yours. Thanks!

can you make it at lease 36 to 38 round as that should cover them since the other are 36 by 48 long please:) and thank you so much for helping!

Hi Sissie! Just wanted to give you a heads up. I put some squares in the mail today, 12 of them, enough for a ghan. I just don't do joining very well, so that's up to you, so sorry!:( I did mail out another small package with a couple of skeins of yarn that hopefully will be more than enough to join it and then some! I had mail them seperate because I couldn't find anything in the house big enough to fit everything in together, lol! The post office was loving me today!!! :hug

don't be sorry! I enjoy sewing them together and thank you for the yarn to put it together with:manyheart

Thank you so much for all you are doing to help me with this:hug

:blush mine, I fogot to add a little note....my bad! Use them as you see fit.

25 lashes with my wet noodle :rofl:rofl

thank you so much they are now in the making of a lapghan for our seniors :hug

I am going by the one JMcrochet sent and it was 36 rounds. Anyone else have another count?

Oh Sissie,I have the squares sewn, now the border. It will be a bit of a slow go. The Dr. said I have tendonitis in my right bicept.:( My crocheting arm and must take it easy for 3 weeks. I guess I will lighten up on Karate and just Hook.:crocheting

I am going by the one JMcrochet sent and it was 36 rounds. Anyone else have another count?

Oh Sissie,I have the squares sewn, now the border. It will be a bit of a slow go. The Dr. said I have tendonitis in my right bicept.:( My crocheting arm and must take it easy for 3 weeks. I guess I will lighten up on Karate and just Hook.:crocheting

Oh dear I am sorry to hear about your arm:(

does the size come out to more than 36" on the RR?

Archived