Some of my works with beads and threads

DEMET

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your work is beautiful!! went to your blog and your hearts are so gorgeous!! I have been trying my hand at oya, not very well though :eek

but maybe will try again, your work is so inspiring :hook

your work is beautiful!! went to your blog and your hearts are so gorgeous!! I have been trying my hand at oya, not very well though :eek

but maybe will try again, your work is so inspiring :hook

Thank you

Demet

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Lovely.

I do a lot of bead crocheting, but I'v never seen borders like that. The white and blu one is absolutely stunning, is must be one in every ch.

For those asking about making Bead Cord (or ropes) there are quite a few videos on YouTube on how to make them.

Lovely.

I do a lot of bead crocheting, but I'v never seen borders like that. The white and blu one is absolutely stunning, is must be one in every ch.

For those asking about making Bead Cord (or ropes) there are quite a few videos on YouTube on how to make them.

I learned how to make cord work, rope work from my mother, she is very good at it.

Blue and white edge (trim) is just simple shell stich with one chain between each double crochet, I made that thing up by adding one bead on top of the each double crochet.

Thank you

I learned how to make cord work, rope work from my mother, she is very good at it.

Blue and white edge (trim) is just simple shell stich with one chain between each double crochet, I made that thing up by adding one bead on top of the each double crochet.

Thank you

:D I had to look again, and now I saw how you made it.

So beautiful !

• 1 year later...
:cheer:clap You are my new crochet hero. When I grow up I hope to be as good as you. i have been crocheting for 30+ and doing beaded jewelry for approx 5 years. your work is outstanding! I will always be looking to see your work. What encouragement! thanks.:manyheart

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived