Show Us Your Mess

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do have a very nice mess of things there!!! :heart:heartI would like to run through it barefoot!!!! :woo

However, I am a neat and tidy lady, and I would have all of that neatly stored in plastic bins, and behind closed cabinet doors so I could find everything I needed right away. I just can't function when there is a mess around!! I would go crazy!!!! :loco

And my boys are always complaining that my stash is overtaking their lounges ....

I will take a photo over the weekend to show. Most of it is in suitcases stored in the shed - until it decides to slowly migrate inside to start yet another project.... Every so often I have to encourage it to move back out to the shed. LOL!!

:eek!!!!! That is the purtiest dang thang I've ever seen! :lol My "mess" isn't anything compared to the "messes" posted so far (I am going to show these to the hubby, he thinks I have too much yarn as it is...) My stash looks lame compared to yours. :c9

Tina

yarnroom2.jpg

It's the most organized "mess" I've ever seen. Now if I had that much space to devote to the storing of yarn, I'd love to have a mess like that.

Finally got mine cleaned up today! :cheerHere it is in all it's glory!

craftroom.jpg

patterns.jpg

It's the most organized "mess" I've ever seen. Now if I had that much space to devote to the storing of yarn, I'd love to have a mess like that.

:lolI have so much stuff packed into that little room and still have over 20 boxes in the basement!:think

:eek OMG!!!! My dh would have an absolute fit if I had that much yarn let a lone a "mess" like that! I have about 3 rubbermaid totes filled with yarn and a medium sized bookshelf with patterns and he already things I have too much! Obviously, I didn't train him right! :lol

Well here is my "mess".... (nothing compared to all of yours... :cry I'm so jealous...) :P

th_SUNP0001-16.jpg

(Clickable)~~ The blue striped bag on the right has my Central Park Hoodie in it. The Crochetville bag has my 'Smoke Signals' afghan... (sigh)... The Abercrombie bag is full of yarn..

th_SUNP0002-15.jpg

This area is the messiest..

th_SUNP0003-13.jpg

The jelly cupboard holds all my thread. (I have a lot.)

th_SUNP0005-13.jpg

My "Craft Room" is in the living room. It gets cluttered enough in here... Maybe someday when the kids are grown/ we get a house with a basement (?) I can have my own room... (oh, Craft Room, is what I meant to say...) :lol I still need to organize this.. We did just move here two and a half months ago. :blush I just don't know where to put some of it...

Tina

yarnroom2.jpg

I think we all need to go to Arizona and help you get rid of some of this yummy yarn!! You know, it gets hot there in the summer it might melt!!! :lol

I would like some of that dark pink yarn at the bottom....watch out for an avalanche!!!!!!! :rofl:rofl

Dawn, I am still amazed by this!! :eek It is like going into a yarn store. You really could make some serious afghans here for gifts or charity. If you want to reduce this pile, I think everyone should copy off a picture of this and just circle the yarn they need and send it to you and you can fill our orders!!! :idea I would really like to see this in person!!! :drive If there was an award for the best stash.....it would go to you!!!! :interest:mdust:yarn:yarn

I think if I had a stash like that I would short circuit, my brain would completly shut down going over all that could be done with that much yarn and the stress of not doing it .

oooh and the pain in my whole body for trying to do too much crocheting too fast just to get to the next project. lol.

Love the stashes here!!

:bow:faintOMG.....I'm speechless!! It's heaven there truely heaven, lol. I'll be in Arizona in 9 days visiting my brother if you need me to lighten the stash, lol. Still can't believe how it all fits so wonderfully. :lol

I think we all need to go to Arizona and help you get rid of some of this yummy yarn!! You know, it gets hot there in the summer it might melt!!! :lol

I would like some of that dark pink yarn at the bottom....watch out for an avalanche!!!!!!! :rofl:rofl

Archived