Show Us Your Mess

Finally got mine cleaned up today! :cheerHere it is in all it's glory!

craftroom.jpg

patterns.jpg

I have one of those cube racks, too! The only problem is you have to keep them full. When one section got half full, my cat crawled in and slept all over the rest of my yarn! :eek It made a really nice bed for him! :lol

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, I have a lot of yarn right now, it's in a few totes, some jelly drawers, some bags all around the perimeter of my bedroom, it is less than I used to have, but it's enough that at least for now, my husband has placed me on a Yarn Embargo.... no more yarn is allowed to enter the "country" :rofl I'll try and get a picture...

Don't worry about the embargo though, my mother smuggles some in via the USPS... and says it doesn't count because I didn't buy it myself :lol

With a stash like Crochetluvknot's, you don't take skeins out, you put your chair in the closet and work from the skeins as the are :rofl.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

My yarn stash has finally been 'contained' .... I bought four 50L laundry bins two days ago and filled them with my yarn. It's much more tidy but no longer can I sit and stare at my yarn piles for inspiration. I also think I am going to have to create content lists as already I cannot remember what went where!!

I love the open shelves and boxes that others have!

Heidi

:eek TOO FUNNY!! I would be in yarn heaven!!! :c9

:think what happens if you want to use one of those yellow or orange skeins??? I think I'd just go buy more... :rofl

i think you just pull up a chair and pull the center pull and just crochet straight from the closet!

With a stash like Crochetluvknot's, you don't take skeins out, you put your chair in the closet and work from the skeins as the are :rofl.

:laughroll:laughroll:laughroll:laughroll

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

My stash pales in comparison (in fact, there is NO comparing! lol) :eek I'm envious! :D

I have maybe 20 skeins at the moment. They're all in a cube container. Though, I do definitely have to upsize the container they're in right now, because they're starting to bust out of there... a few extras are on top of the container, in a shopping bag! lol :lol

:dreaming Sitting here & dreaming of that much yarn to cuddle up in. :manyheart

When my :yarn stash grows up that's what it wants to be..Just like crochetluvknot's...:hook:yay :yay :yes

this thread makes me laugh that picture I posted is only one section of the room yes its the closet but the rest of the room is totes filled all the way around the room I tell people I can open my own yarn store some dont believe me until they see it in person its pretty easy to get yarn out of the closet i just take one out and put another in its place from the pile of the floor i have a "YARN ROOM" I love it....

I am jealous. I made my dh look so he can't complain anymore.

So did I!!! And I had him look at the pics of the world's biggest stash. His response was, you called me over here to look at a bunch of yarn! <eyes rolling> MEN!!! They just don't get it!!!!

Archived