Show Us Your Mess

My name is Debbie and I am a yarn and crochet addict. And very poorly organized too. On another online crochet site I belong to, we are having a "Show Me Your Mess" contest. Everyone takes up to 3 pics of their "mess" and posts them.

So I thought it might be fun if we all posted pictures of our messes for all the world to see. This is not a contest, just a way to show off our stuff.

Here are my pics:

th_MyMess1.jpg

th_MyMess2.jpg

th_MyMess3.jpg

th_MyMess4.jpg

th_MyMess5.jpg

th_MyMess6.jpg

Okay, ladies, let's see yours !! BE PROUD OF YOUR MESS!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you are in heaven there with all that yarn :) I don't have nothing compared to that! My yarn is all over the house a little here and a little there nothing really to take a pic of.

Love your "mess". Mine's all in plastic tubs in the basement. When you open them, they "explode" (have to sit on them to get the tubs closed). But I still can't find what I'm looking for :lol. Join the stash busting CAL, maybe they can help you get it under control. It's working for me :clap.

Ellie 13

I can't do pictures because I don't have a camera, and my sis still hasn't taught me on hers BUT ...

I FEEL RIGHT AT HOME looking at your pictures! Ah, ha, ha! Home sweet home.

I'm looking over to my left here, and I can see rolls of Christmas wrap peeking out from under bags of yarn. My new yarn basket is perched on top. To the right, a current project is balanced on top of ~ what! More bags!

On the washer are the newest bags of yarn. I can't just put them away ~ I like to look at the latest and enjoy it. So this is about a cubic yard of Lion Brand Chunky USA in Lavender Jazz, and Red Heart Plush (ww) in Light Teal. They are the yummiest colors and I really enjoy looking at them. Non-yarn people don't understand that this is part of the yarny lifestyle.

When you have a yarny lifestyle, you have to have the yarn there to look at, feel, make plans for. Then I can think about putting it away, maybe. Some of it IS actually put away.

Archived