Prayer Afghan Ministry - Squares Needed

Croshay

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm working on my ribbon afghan and hoping to get it finished this weekend. :hook

What are you gals working on?

Working on squares for you and 2 others. At least I will be when I get off the computer:D

Well ladies I've got 4 rounds of the border done (out of 6) on the ribbon afghan and I've got a migraine, so that's as far as I'll probably get today. I was really hoping to get that finished this weekend. :cry

Lisa, I'll be starting the blue squares this week - and will try at least one graph with a white ribbon on the navy background.

I really hope the migraine doesn't last long....

Well ladies I've got 4 rounds of the border done (out of 6) on the ribbon afghan and I've got a migraine, so that's as far as I'll probably get today. I was really hoping to get that finished this weekend. :cry

I'm sorry to hear you have a migraine, hope it's doesn't last long.

Judy and Pat - Thanks for wishing for my migraine to not last long. :hug I took a bunch of meds & slept a lot yesterday :sleep and it was much better when I got up this morning. :yay

I made one navy blue square tonight and I'm hoping to get a couple more navy ones done tomorrow and maybe a couple teal ones. My daughter is having her tonsils & adenoids taken out in the morning, so I'm expecting and HOPING to have some down time tomorrow. :xfin

I'm also going to pick up a skein of soft white which someone mentioned for putting together the teal squares, and I'll try to get that started tomorrow evening if I can. :hook

AND I'm going to pick up some orange yarn at the same time so I'll have another color to make squares with when I run out of navy blue and teal. :D

Have a Burgundy and Ivory one done and an Orange one so far.... I might be mailing a couple at a time to you..Just so the postage won't be to bad...

Karen

Have a Burgundy and Ivory one done and an Orange one so far.... I might be mailing a couple at a time to you..Just so the postage won't be to bad...

Karen

Karen, that's great to know...thank you so much for helping! You just take your time and do it however you need to. :hug

I would like to help out. :hug I lost my sister to colon cancer a year and a half ago. :( So far I have 5 navy blue squares done and plan on doing more. Somehow I have gotten trigger thumb so some days I can crochet and others I can't but so far it hasn't acted up too bad and I've been able to crochet. :c9

Coralie

I would like to help out. :hug I lost my sister to colon cancer a year and a half ago. :( So far I have 5 navy blue squares done and plan on doing more. Somehow I have gotten trigger thumb so some days I can crochet and others I can't but so far it hasn't acted up too bad and I've been able to crochet. :c9

Coralie

Coralie, I'm so sorry about your sister. :hug

:ty for deciding to join forces with us to bring comfort and support to other folks who are going through a similar hard time.

Please PM me when you're ready for the mailing info.

It is beautiful, are you willing to share the pattern. I would gladly buy it.

Patty

Patty, you're gonna love this...it was a free graph that I found online! :yes Now if I can just find it again. I'm going to google now to see if I can find it. And my apologies for not finding and posting this sooner because I remember now that someone else has asked before. :blush

Patty, I'm sorry to say I can't find that graph now. :cry I'll be more than happy to post a link if I stumble across it again. I just posted a request in the "Seeking Patterns" section of this site, so hopefully someone will recognize it and tell us BOTH where to find it. :loco

Archived