Prayer Afghan Ministry - Squares Needed

Croshay

Thank you for the info and for asking about me. I am feeling a lot better. Not 100% yet but a lot better. I will let you know when I have one done so that I can get your info on where to send it to you.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finished my white one!! Going on to my navy blue one YAY!!! :D

Croshay, please give a big hug to your son from Jon (hubby) and me, all the way from Spain

:)

I just finished my white one!! Going on to my navy blue one YAY!!! :D

Croshay, please give a big hug to your son from Jon (hubby) and me, all the way from Spain

:)

Fredja, thanks for the hug for my son. That was sweet of you. :hug

And keep up the good work on getting those squares done! :yay

Fredja, thanks for the hug for my son. That was sweet of you. :hug

And keep up the good work on getting those squares done! :yay

Well, I'm not all that good at making squares so I kept it as simple as I possibly could. The only problem was sizing but thank goodness I had my quilting ruler at hand because converting from inches to centimeters could had been a real challenge

I'm working on joining a navy blue afghan. I've got 5 squares together so far. With all the additional squares you wonderful gals are sending, we might have a SECOND navy blue afghan before long! :yay

:ty :ty :ty to Judy for 3 navy blue squares received today!

(Also for wishing for my son to feel better. :hug)

These are just GREAT - especially the graph type square with the white ribbon crocheted into it! I'll try to take a picture :photo this weekend so all the gals can see what a great job you did!

:cheer :cheer :cheer

Thanks again for all your help with this ministry!

:ty :ty :ty to Pat for 7 more navy blue squares! If I get in just 4 more navy blue squares, that will be enough for a 2nd navy blue afghan this month!

Also, :ty for the 2 GREAT squares you sent for my son's comfortghan. He liked them a lot. :yay

Thanks so much for supporting this ministry AND for encouraging my son and me during this hard time! :hug

I LOVE working with bright colors...but then, I'm also distracted by bright/shiny things in stores, too:P

ORANGE IT IS!

Poor me...I have to go to AC Moore today to get something else...but just might find myself wandering down the yarn aisle:P:devil

Yea! I'm glad we're all in agreement on the next color. That makes it fun! :yay

I got some "pumpkin" RHSS at Ben Franklin's. It's not quite as "neon" as some of the orange shades I've seen, but I liked the color. I'm sure we'll have a few different shades. I like how they all come together in these afghans. :yay

Hello,

I have some orange in my stash. I would be happy to sent you a few squares. Just PM me the addr. :yay

Selanda, I just PM'd you...and I'm adding your name to the list of volunteers in message # 84 of this thread.

:ty and :hug

I saw the pumkin/carrot color...but in keeping with my leaning toward bright, shiny things....picked up a Caron One Pounder in bright orange:D

Archived