Prayer Afghan Ministry - Squares Needed

Croshay

On the first post are the colors needed for this center. Croshay was receiving all the differnt colors but not enough of any one color to do an afghan so some of us started doing one color a month so she could at least start to put the afghans together. It is not necessary to do that color, any color from the first post is helpful to her. Hope this helps.:hook

Pat, you said it perfectly. :ty

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judy - How about LIME GREEN for lymphoma??

We're all going to need our sunglasses again. :lol

I just happen to have some on hand...surprised? I bet not:lol:lol

I'm ready to start my squares. What color is June going to be or did I miss that post?

itzhunic - LIME GREEN is the color of the month! :D

As always, however, please feel free to use any of the colors in the first message of the thread.

:ty and :hug

I whipped out 2 LIME GREEN squares today. Anybody else? I'm expecting next week to be very busy at work AND at home but I'm going to finish up at least this one skein of LIME GREEN ASAP.

Sunglasses or not, I love working with these bright colors, too! :yes

Sorry Croshay that I'm lagging behind. I have orange squares for you and I'm I am finishing the last one, hopefully tonight and will get BF to mail them out this week.

my mistake, it's not ILTY it's RHSS. It's lime green though at least. :blush

the navy, maroon and cream I got ILTY. :yes

Sorry Croshay that I'm lagging behind. I have orange squares for you and I'm I am finishing the last one, hopefully tonight and will get BF to mail them out this week.

Pat, no apologies necessary! I don't want anybody to feel burdened by this ministry, so please don't feel bad at all. You've been a fantastic supporter all along!

:ty and :hug

my mistake, it's not ILTY it's RHSS. It's lime green though at least. :blush

the navy, maroon and cream I got ILTY. :yes

Have fun with that RHSS in lime green! :D

I finished up my lime green skein today and then made an orange square. Now I'm off to bed with a migraine. :(

7_20_6.gif I'm still here, working on my lime green squares!!

but this week I am dealing with a fibro flare, swelling in my legs, and a blocked eustachian tube so crocheting is slow36_1_44.gif

I feel awful and I'm really tired of my health issues! 4_2_205.gif

:hook:yarn All I want to do is crochet but my body won't cooperate. :sick:yawn:sleep

Itzhunic - I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. :hug I can relate because I keep having bad headaches/migraines and it gets to where all I want to do is go in a dark, quiet room and rest but I can't because I have so much to do. :thair It's tough when you have health issues that keep you from doing what you want/need to do.

I appreciate your help and support, but please don't let yourself be burdened by this ministry.

I'm saying a prayer right now for you to feel better. :hug

Thanks so much Croshay!! Like my sig says, 100% praying!! I appreciate it so much. Sorry about your migraines. My sister has them so bad she gives herself a shot quite a few times a week and still gets them way too often.

I did manage to get 2 lime green squares done today. 12" squares take so long to get done, it's like come on already isn't it there yet? haha

I'm too tired right now to pick out some cute smilies.

Thanks Pat for you PM. It truly touched me.

Thanks so much Croshay!! Like my sig says, 100% praying!! I appreciate it so much. Sorry about your migraines. My sister has them so bad she gives herself a shot quite a few times a week and still gets them way too often.

I did manage to get 2 lime green squares done today. 12" squares take so long to get done, it's like come on already isn't it there yet? haha

I'm too tired right now to pick out some cute smilies.

Thanks Pat for you PM. It truly touched me.

I used to get migraines alot, and the monthly week I had them almost the whole time. Fortunately, mine seemed to be a very easy fix...my OB/GYN put me on a mild diauretic (water pill) and that seemed to make them disappear! If I forget and don't take it for 2 days I'll get a headache back.

But what a simple fix that was overlooked by many DR's over the years.

I would have to lay with an ice bag on my head to be able to tolerate the pain enough to stop crying and get rest.

Archived