Prayer Afghan Ministry - Squares Needed

Croshay

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Croshey did you get my email about the person who wants to donate yarn to PAM??? She was also going to email you. Hope this works :yes

Deborah, I just read her email and replied. :ty for your help once again! :hug

I have 3 navy blue that I can mail as soon as we get home. Sorry to say that won't be until next week.:( I don't know if you want to wait for them or not. I will mail them either way next week.

Pattty

Patty, I'm not in a big rush for the navy blue because I'm actually working on a navy blue afghan now, and then I will start on the orange one next. So please just send those squares when you can.

:ty and :hug

THANK YOU to Judy for 4 VERY pretty and very BRIGHT ORANGE squares that arrived yesterday! These are so pretty. You do great work!

Oh yeah...and thanks for the hint to wear my sunglasses when putting these together. :lol It looks like I'm going to need them. :lol

:ty and :hug for all your help with this ministry!

I will send them, this is one of the draw backs of being on the road:(, I can't get to the post office when I'd like. And there sure is never room for a tractor and trailer (80 feet long) to park at any that I have seen.:think:devil

Thanks

Patty

Did I miss a post? Just wondering if you got my squares.

Judy - I just posted about receiving your squares yesterday. How's that for timing? Great minds do think alike... :yes

I was going to post a :ty first thing but I had to get the package back out because I couldn't remember if you had sent 4 squares or 5. Senior moment. :lol

I will send them, this is one of the draw backs of being on the road:(, I can't get to the post office when I'd like. And there sure is never room for a tractor and trailer (80 feet long) to park at any that I have seen.:think:devil

Thanks

Patty

Patty, you just do what you can WHEN you can, and don't worry about it one bit.

I really appreciate the help and effort that you gals have been putting into this ministry to help me get it off the ground! :ghug

The "Thaank you's" are nice, and very much appreciated. I forget to do that, myself, sometimes, esp when life gets in the way...but I was just hoping they didn't get lost. I think I'm becoming paranoid...figuring that the more I mail packages the greater my odds become that something won't get to its destination:P

The "Thaank you's" are nice, and very much appreciated. I forget to do that, myself, sometimes, esp when life gets in the way...but I was just hoping they didn't get lost. I think I'm becoming paranoid...figuring that the more I mail packages the greater my odds become that something won't get to its destination:P

Judy, I think you've got it backwards...the more packages you send, the more likely it is that something WILL reach its destination. :lol So keep sending those packages! :lol

OK so my anxiety meds are kickin & I'm gettin silly.... :lol

I have 7 squares done. Can you send me your addy so that I can ship them out. I was going to make an afghan and send that but I am thinking that some of them might be a little too lacy to make a total afghan, but would look nice as an accent worked with other ones. My kids are starting to learn how to crochet. They like the reason that I am working on these squares so I might have some more coming your way soon.

I have 7 squares done. Can you send me your addy so that I can ship them out. I was going to make an afghan and send that but I am thinking that some of them might be a little too lacy to make a total afghan, but would look nice as an accent worked with other ones. My kids are starting to learn how to crochet. They like the reason that I am working on these squares so I might have some more coming your way soon.

Karin, I sent you a PM.

Fredja - :ty so much for the pink square and white square that I picked up yesterday - sent all the way from SPAIN! These squares have traveled the farthest of all the squares we've received so far. :hook

If you’ve sent squares for this ministry, would you please post here or email me at PrayerAfghanMinistry@yahoo.com with just your first name (and last initial if you don’t mind) and city/state/country where you live? I should have thought of this earlier, but unfortunately I didn’t, and I would like to include a list of names with the afghans we donate.

Thanks again for all your help and support! :ghug

I sent you an email. I'd love to donate to your charity.

How do the colors work? Do we just crochet for a certain awareness or what the center needs/wants? and you change for each month? HELP! :think

How do the colors work? Do we just crochet for a certain awareness or what the center needs/wants? and you change for each month? HELP! :think

On the first post are the colors needed for this center. Croshay was receiving all the differnt colors but not enough of any one color to do an afghan so some of us started doing one color a month so she could at least start to put the afghans together. It is not necessary to do that color, any color from the first post is helpful to her. Hope this helps.:hook

I sent you an email earlier today. Did you receive it? If not, I'll resend.

Archived