Prayer Afghan Ministry - Squares Needed

Croshay

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THANK YOU to Rose for the 34 (6") teal squares that I picked up today! Also, thank you for the odds & ends of yarn that I can use to make up a few more squares or maybe sew some together. This is much appreciated! :hug

Deborah, thanks for the link...that's just right! :clap

Glad you like it.... I know it's the wrong shape and size as you want

12" squares

but figure your group might want to play around with the pattern to fit the right size/shape

Look forward to seeing photos of finished afghans!

Deborah, you're right, 12" squares are what we need! :yay

Some of the ladies here are talented enough to turn that rectangle into a 12" square though. :scrachin

You'll be glad to know that my pastor is going to allow me to put an insert in the weekly bulletin to request more volunteers! I've got so many squares now that I can't get them all put together into afghans! These ladies here are the best! :ghug

June has been lime green :yesI haven't been posting and I apologize for that in case anyone was wondering if I was still around :shrugI'm here :waving just dealing with multiple health issues (the kind unfortunately, that never go away) :sigh I am crocheting squares though :cheer so that's the good news :hook I send out a lot of :crocheting squares to several charities that touch my heart :hug so hubby likes me to wait until I'm ready to mail them all out at once :mail Since I can't drive :drive I can't argue with the man :lol With July :juggle just around the corner what color is next :think

Lauren :yarn

I've got all my charity packages ready to go to UPS ( 5 of them) so Croshay you'll receive one from me and then I'll get to work on the white ones!

Sending out all these packages is hard and especially with my health situation, even harder to get enough done for all of them to be sent out.

So, I'm going to contact my other charities and apologize, which I seem to do alot of, and bow out from here on.

YOUR charity and Scmetterling's NICU caps will be the two that I want to keep up with, with all my heart and soul.

:hooklauren:yarn

Did I say something wrong? :think I sure didn't mean to. :eek No one's posted since mine yesterday. :blush Hope everyone's happily :crocheting crocheting away.

I'm heavy hearted with JoBug's news today.

I've got all my charity packages ready to go to UPS ( 5 of them) so Croshay you'll receive one from me and then I'll get to work on the white ones!

Sending out all these packages is hard and especially with my health situation, even harder to get enough done for all of them to be sent out.

So, I'm going to contact my other charities and apologize, which I seem to do alot of, and bow out from here on.

YOUR charity and Scmetterling's NICU caps will be the two that I want to keep up with, with all my heart and soul.

:hooklauren:yarn

Lauren, I hope you're feeling better. I know it can be easy to get discouraged with health problems, so here are some hugs to help you through.

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

I don't want this ministry to become a burden for anyone. I would rather for it to be a blessing to know that we're helping others. :yay

So please don't let yourself become burdened by feeling like you have to contribute - or like you have to contribute every month or whatever.

:ty and :hug

Did I say something wrong? :think I sure didn't mean to. :eek No one's posted since mine yesterday. :blush Hope everyone's happily :crocheting crocheting away.

I'm heavy hearted with JoBug's news today.

Of course you didn't say anything wrong. Everybody's probably busy crocheting...or going out to buy white yarn for our July squares! :lol

I haven't read JoBug's news so I'll have to go be nosy & see if I can find out what's going on.

Thanks, Judy! I'll let you know when they arrive!

I see you have another cool avatar. ;)

That's the latest graphghan I made (lapghan size). It was a TY gift for my 91 yo FIL's neighbor, who is very proactive in keeping an eye on him (we're an hour away).

Archived