Prayer Afghan Ministry - Squares Needed

Croshay

Try my solution - give up sleeping :tired

and an even better one for the Prayer Afghan Ministry -

ask the wonderful crocheters of Crochetville to help you out :idea

That's the perfect solution! :yay Calling Crochetville, calling Crochetville.....please send 12" squares in the colors on page 1 of this thread!

Our mailman has been bored this week...let's help him earn that paycheck! :emptymail

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im in. Send me a pm where to send them. Im just getting back in to crochet again after 2 years, and this would be a perfect way to keep helping me back to the groove of things!

YarnFeather, :ty for volunteering to help!

I just sent you 2 PM's! :U

That's the perfect solution! :yay Calling Crochetville, calling Crochetville.....please send 12" squares in the colors on page 1 of this thread!

Our mailman has been bored this week...let's help him earn that paycheck! :emptymail

colors also in post # 67

Crochetville :rock:2rock:rock

I'm in. I'll get started :crocheting some this weekend. Please PM me on where to send them.

:hook In between rectangles I was able to get the first "Real Teal" 12" square done :D There will be more....... but now you can add this one to your "will be to you soon" list. Deborah

:ty Deborah! I've got one in my desk that I'll be finishing up at lunchtime today...in the same color! :yay

This is a list of the volunteers and the squares we've received so far:

Chirpybirdy18

Crazyboutcrochet

StarStrong- 3 kelly green, 1 yellow, 5 teal (and a skein of teal yarn), 1 navy blue, and 3 white

Tracyleigh

Deedes - 5 orange and 2 yellow

Cpsmith81007 - 1 gold and 1 yellow

Minnisoda - 2 pink and 2 dark pink/mauve

CandEsMom - 4 navy blue, 3 orange, 1 teal, 2 lime green, and 2 white

Lora3814 - 2 lime green, 2 orange, 1 purple, and 1 white

ScoobyDoo0811 - 1 navy blue, 1 lime green, and 2 teal

SuperGranny

Sunseeker2424

Alibra - 1 light blue

Andrea - 2 gray and 1 navy blue, and 1 light blue

YarnFeather

Pat54 - 13 navy blue, 3 lime green, 3 burgundy/ivory, 7 orange, and 2 white

Judianne - 6 teal, 3 navy blue, 4 orange, and 2 lime green

kwoolls - 2 burgundy/ivory and 1 orange

Truckin' Patty - 4 navy blue and 3 teal

Sherilynn

Fredja - 1 pink and 1 white

crocrazy

itzhunic - 3 lime green

Rose - 34 teal 6" squares - also odds & ends of yarn in several colors

Crafty Kitten - 12 lime green

Laura - 3 orange

Croshay - 2 violet, 2 teal, 1 pink, 4 navy blue, 1 orange, and 3 lime green - also navy blue ribbon graph-ghan

:ty so much to all who volunteered! I'm really looking forward to receiving the rest of the squares that have been promised, so I can start putting together some afghans! :jumpyay I believe this is a wonderful ministry that can bless many people, so PLEASE KEEP THOSE 12" SQUARES COMING!!!

CandEsMom/Sharon, that's great! :jumpyay I'll let you know when they arrive.

When I pray over the things I've been working on, I'm also asking for special blessings for all the people who are giving their time and talent to make this ministry a success.

:ty and :hug

I sent you an email through your link on Post 1.....:hook

Judy, I just emailed you back. :yes

I'm signing off for the evening, but if you have any more questions, don't hesitate to email or PM me and I'll answer you tomorrow. :ty

Judy, I just emailed you back. :yes

I'm signing off for the evening, but if you have any more questions, don't hesitate to email or PM me and I'll answer you tomorrow. :ty

Got your email....I'll get to work on one this week for sure...

Am working on the 5th Teal square then will get them in the mail to you later this week..... thank goodness the dh could figure out some yarn to bring me :lol Luck for you it was the teal :D

Deborah, I'm glad you were able to help out, but I'm sorry you ended up feeling bad first. :hug Please take it easy! :hug

By the way, I have a feeling that TEAL will be the first afghan I put together from squares! ;) I can't wait to be able to show you gals a picture of it! :yes

I mailed you another package this morning:cheer I will also be working on some more squares this week.:) I have been a little busy (and sick) and haven't gotten much of anything done, but I do know I will be crocheting a little more this week than I have in the last couple of weeks.:hug:manyheart

Croshay, I've finished another navy blue and will get it out to you tomorrow. I just got some teal and orange - would it help you complete the afghan if I do a teal one next? I plan to do more, but will do what will help you most as the next one.

Croshay, I've finished another navy blue and will get it out to you tomorrow. I just got some teal and orange - would it help you complete the afghan if I do a teal one next? I plan to do more, but will do what will help you most as the next one.

CandEsMom/Sharon, I will appreciate any squares you can make :yes but the teal would be GREAT since I already know that I will soon be receiving a few more in that color.

:ty and :hug

Archived