Comfortghan for Lea (minwifeof4boys)- UPDATE

tracyleigh

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RoseRe - Have a great time and be safe! Krystal - I bet your folks are having a great time.

Over the weekend I rec'd a square from 2kute. Post is updated. I am going to start putting the 'ghan together this evening.

I found two four inch grannies from a project I did four years ago,I will add to these to make them eight inches and send them out on Thursday afternoon!

Sounds Good!

I started putting the 'ghan together last night. It's gonna be beautiful!

I found two four inch grannies from a project I did four years ago,I will add to these to make them eight inches and send them out on Thursday afternoon!

I am amost done with putting this beautiful afghan together. I should have it ready to go by Monday. I will post pics when it is completely finished. It's so pretty!

I am amost done with putting this beautiful afghan together. I should have it ready to go by Monday. I will post pics when it is completely finished. It's so pretty!

I'm willing to wait to see it until we know Lea has received it....that way she'll be surprised.

How does everybody else feel?

My bad - I forgot to post that I rec'd a square from mbcindy! so sorry Cindy - It's a beautiful square!

No worries~~~~~~I am so glad it made it to you!!!

Thank you again for putting this together~~~ I agree about waiting to post pictures!!!!! :yay

Goodness Gracious - I really hate to keep teasing you all with this :devil

but this 'ghan is gorgeous! All of the squares were perfect for this project and I really felt the love for Lea from all of you when putting it together. I enjoyed working on this and was happy to do it. Thanks to all of you who sent squares, well-wishes, prayers and hugs. They are all going in the box.

I also appreciate the help with the postage.

It's leaving Florida tomorrow headed to North Carolina :manyheart

Archived