Comfortghan for Lea (minwifeof4boys)- UPDATE

tracyleigh

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to contribute but it seems you already have more than enough. Are you making two afghans or a bedspread? I'm waiting for the daisy pattern from Krystal and am looking forward to trying it out - it's so cute! Can I still help? Let me know. I'll also need the address to send to...

I know - I thought about that too. The way I look at it - she has a surprise blankie coming and since we can't get this to her before her surgery she has a chance to see and feel the love coming her way.

I guess anyone who wants to keep it a surprise doesn't need to post their squares.

hubby said to me - "That orange one was really pretty until you put it next to that pink one." He also thinks that these comfortghans are just a wonderful way of showing we care. (I'm so lucky to have a good one!)

Actually - I'm off to the Post Office now.

I don't know if anyone else would want to, but I tossed a dollar in the envelope to help with with shipping costs for the ghan itself. (I've mailed enough of them - they're not cheap.)

I've got a square ready, but I'm waiting for the addy.

Our post office closed at 4:30, though, so it didn't get sent today....

And it's only open until noon tomorrow, so the chances of it getting mailed tomorrow are pretty slim.

Since they'll be closed Monday, I guess it'll be Tuesday before it can go. I was hoping to get it mailed today, but since that didn't work out maybe I'll have time to make another one now!

:)

Haven't started mine yet, I still have to look through my stash to find the right colors. I'm going to make them this weekend, though. :)

Archived