Comfortghan for Lea (minwifeof4boys)- UPDATE

tracyleigh

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My square is going in the mail today with some postage. I did Krystal's daisy square. Krystal thank you for the pattern and I'll be sending one to you next week. First flower I've done and thanks to Krystal's directions I actually did it. :cheer

Flower+Square.bmp

This is one of two squares going out for Lea's comfortghan. The second one is the same pattern, but has a yellow flower.

I will be mailing on Tuesday.....since there is no mail tomorrow, due to President's day.

Flower+Square.bmp

This is one of two squares going out for Lea's comfortghan. The second one is the same pattern, but has a yellow flower.

I will be mailing on Tuesday.....since there is no mail tomorrow, due to President's day.

Daisy, that's really pretty. I wish I could do these flowers:think

Flower+Square.bmp

Daisy, is that a free pattern online somewhere? If so, I'd love to know where. I made two flowers so far, but I don't like one of them. I don't think it's going to make the cut.

Thanks!

Judy

Judy, The pattern that I used, is in a Leisure Arts book, called "99 Floral Motifs". It is motif #2 on page 3. I hope this helps, but I'm sorry it's not a freebie on-line. If I find something similar as a freebie, I'll post the link.

This one is similar (sort of) http://hometown.aol.com/lffunt/irishrose.htm

What pattern are you using, that you think is so bad? I bet it is lovely and you are being too critical of yourself. Can you share a pic?

This one is similar (sort of) http://hometown.aol.com/lffunt/irishrose.htm

What pattern are you using, that you think is so bad? I bet it is lovely and you are being too critical of yourself. Can you share a pic?

:lol That's the one I did that isn't going to make the cut.

No, I'd rather not show a picture! :lol

Thanks for the info about where to find your pattern, though! :hook

Judy, The pattern that I used, is in a Leisure Arts book, called "99 Floral Motifs". It is motif #2 on page 3.

I just looked up the booklet, and it looks like a great one to have on hand!

I put it on my wish list!

Thanks for sharing!

PS - maybe I'll try making that other one out of different colors....I might like it better in a different color scheme. ;)

happy stitcher, was it the flower itself that you were having trouble with?

....or was it around the flower? I wish I could find a way to help you.

Maybe tonight I will fiddle with the pattern from that link I posted and see if it works for me. I don't usually have a problem with Priscilla Hewitt's patterns. Maybe this one will give me a headache, LOL.

happy stitcher, was it the flower itself that you were having trouble with?

....or was it around the flower? I wish I could find a way to help you.

Maybe tonight I will fiddle with the pattern from that link I posted and see if it works for me. I don't usually have a problem with Priscilla Hewitt's patterns. Maybe this one will give me a headache, LOL.

No, the pattern itself was fine. I made the flower - it just doesn't look good to me. Please don't bother trying the pattern. I might do it in different colors and see how I like it....

Thank you, though! :manyheart

Everything that I don't see and know about looks so beautiful...

..I have a specific prayer request to ask for right now... If you could just right this second ask God to allow my endometrial biopsy & the ultra sound to be clear... I would appreciate it. If it has not spread beyond the cervix then the hysterectomy will contain it... This is pivotal...

..I'll post an update tomorrow and just trust God for a great result!

...I have a specific prayer request to ask for right now... If you could just right this second ask God to allow my endometrial biopsy & the ultra sound to be clear... I would appreciate it. If it has not spread beyond the cervix then the hysterectomy will contain it... This is pivotal...

..I'll post an update tomorrow and just trust God for a great result...

From your heart to God's ear. Hugs and blessings from another cancer survivor...

Archived