Comfortghan for Lea (minwifeof4boys)- UPDATE

tracyleigh

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This came to me today from a friend. I wanted to share it with all of you.

To: YOU

Date: TODAY

Subject: YOURSELF

Reference: LIFE

This is God. Today I will be handling All of your problems for you. I do

Not need your help. So, have a nice day.

I love you.

And, remember...

If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do

Not attempt to resolve it yourself !! Kindly put it in the SFGTD

(Something For God To Do) box. I will get to it in MY TIME. All

situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours.

Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying

about it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in

your life now.

Now, you have a nice day,

God

Just look at the bouquet of flowers that arrived in my mail box today!!!! I cried reading the cards and rubbing my hands over each and every square of love made and sent to me..( Donna, excellent job of assembly!!!)... After a bit of fighting with the insurance co my hysterectomy is scheduled for April 10th... how speedy my recovery snuggled under this beautiful ghan... I'll be wrapped in love and prayers for sure!!

.. I can't tell you ( and some might not know this side of glory) how much your prayers and support mean to me...a blessing.. a true blessing...

so without further ado!

afgan001.jpg

My Goodness that was quick!! I'm at work and thought I'd pop in to see what's going on only to find out you rec'd your gift of love. We are so glad you like it. All the squares are awesome...so many nice patterns. Thanks for posting the pic Lea.

Big Hugs to you! :hug

I'm so glad you like it Lea! I will be praying for you to get better! My whole family is keeping up with how things are going for you and we are all praying. I am glad that you will have your comfortghan for your recovery.

The ghan turn out so beautiful, thank you Donna for putting it together. Lea, I will continue to keep you in my prayers and know that you are wrapped in love.:ghug

Oh my, I haven't been on the ville for a while and didn't know that Lea was ill. What a beautiful afghan! I am sure that her recovery will be much enhanced by all the love that has been sent her way. Lea you are in my thoughts and I'm sending you love and best wishes for a full recovery. :manyheart

Archived