Comfortghan for Lea (minwifeof4boys)- UPDATE

tracyleigh

Everything that I don't see and know about looks so beautiful...

..I have a specific prayer request to ask for right now... If you could just right this second ask God to allow my endometrial biopsy & the ultra sound to be clear... I would appreciate it. If it has not spread beyond the cervix then the hysterectomy will contain it... This is pivotal...

..I'll post an update tomorrow and just trust God for a great result!

Lea, I just sent a prayer to God for your specific request. :hug

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everything that I don't see and know about looks so beautiful...

..I have a specific prayer request to ask for right now... If you could just right this second ask God to allow my endometrial biopsy & the ultra sound to be clear... I would appreciate it. If it has not spread beyond the cervix then the hysterectomy will contain it... This is pivotal...

..I'll post an update tomorrow and just trust God for a great result!

Lea I missed this post. Positive thoughts coming your way! :hug:manyheart

Joyce

Prayer gone up for you Lea and remember:

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do.

-- Eleanor Roosevelt

I just found this thread, and I hope everything works out for you lea....and I am praying for you. Just so sorry I have missed out on making squares for the ghan. But, you know we all love you. I will think of you often until this is fixed. Hugs and Love from WV:hug:hug:hug

I have my square ready and can't find who to send it to! AAAUGH, I'm such an airhead! Can someone please PM it to me?

Becky, PM FlowerPower06 for her address. I don't want to give out anyone's address without their permission.:U

Archived