Super Bowl crocheting .........daisies & hearts

nevadamama

This is what I crocheted during the Super Bowl ....... 65 daisies and 7 hearts. The daisies are for tissue box covers and the hearts wil be Valentine pins. What did you crochet?

crochetdaisieses0.jpg

Oh I love the daisy's...They are Beautiful...Do you have a pattern for them?...My mother loves daisy's....Great job!

Daisy Pattern

H Hook

RHSS yarn .......yellow & white

Center

with yellow

ch 2, 7 sc in second chain from hook, join with sl st to first sc, finish off

Petals

join with white in any sc

ch3, dc, ch3, sl st in each sc around (7petals) finish off

weave in loose ends

This is what I use the daisies for .......tissue box covers, sorry no pattern just sc around sides and top of box.

crochettbcdaisiesnq9.png

Worked on a prayer shawl that's reminding me of why Homespun is a pain to crochet with (hey it's what she likes, i can live with it). Kind of ironic that it's a prayer shawl, and i'm following the 'prayer shawl ministry' suggestions, but i DID notice it doesn't say that you can't cuss the yarn you're using....

I love those daisies - thank you for sharing your pattern! :-)

I got a few rows done on the second panel of a set of curtains I'm making for the kitchen. I wish I'd done more, but had to watch the game a bit too, so that slowed me down.

Thanks for the Daisy pattern! I just love making flowers. I got a few rounds done on a hat that I was making for my 20 month old, but I did not measure the crown against her head, so now the hat will be going to her big sister (in a year or two) :oopsOops.

Alice

I didn't watch the super bowl (we watched Scooby Doo, on demand :lol) and I kn*tted :eek some of my Central Park Hoodie.

Your daisies are really cute. So are the hearts.

Tina

Archived