Cherry Bomb & Busy Bee Beanies!

Frangipani

Here's a few things I worked up while watching nonsense TV this evening.

Cherry Bomb:

th_IMG_4554.jpg

Busy Bee:

th_IMG_4558.jpg

BIG YAWN! Off to bed!

Bec

I love that Cherry Bomb!!! The Busy Bee is cute, too! Great job on both!!!

Both are really cute. Be honest now. You really did both, start to finish, in one evening? You must be a crochet demon. I'm so jealous. I'm a very pokey crocheter. :whew

Thanks everyone for the comments. Yes, I actually did make both in one night, which may provide some insight into my social life these days! :D

I'm getting really creative with my stash-busting here. :hook

Bec

You need to put on that 2nd hat......because you have been a busy little crochetin' bee!!! Such awesome works! You do such great work, you're on a roll!!!!!!! :cheer:yay

Becs, I think you need to change your user name to "Busy Bee." I can't believe how much you crochet! Impressive. Now you just need a baby-sized mannequin head for all those baby hats! The cherries are awesome. Where did you find such a nice patch? All the ones I've seen are pretty small and kinda cheap-looking...

Love you!

:book Raquel

I love love LOVE the cherry bomb hat - my friend has cherries EVERYTHING - and I'll have to find that applique and make one for her. It's a nice hat pattern too.

Raquel and Jewels,

I found the cherry applique at a craft shop here in Sydney for $2. A steal, so I snagged it cause I love cherries too!

Next time I go there I want to get a little bee one for the Busy Bee hat. :bee SO cute!!!!

The iron-ons are good but be careful to only apply heat with the tip of your iron onto the patch. If you press the iron flat and it warms the yarn around the patch, it leaves it very FLAT and gives it a shiny look, messing up the appearance of the pattern. NOT nice!!!

Bec

Archived