Crocheted tablecloth

rascalsmom

....OK, so it's for my DD's dollhouse, making it EXTREMELY small, but a tablecloth nonetheless! :lol

dollhousetablecloth.jpg

Here's a closer view:

dollhousetablecloth2.jpg

I know the scale isn't exactly right, I used size 10 thread; size 20 (or smaller!! :eek) probably would've been more "true", but what the heck. DD doesn't realize it, or care! :lol

:hook

Very cute ~ okay I admit you got me on the title, I'm thinking WOW a tablecloth, when I want to start on doilies. :hook

:lol Yeah, this is probably the only size tablecloth I will ever make....:lol Although I would LOVE a crocheted tablecloth. Maybe I should set myself a goal!

Aw, your dollhouse tablecloth is so sweet. I love the yellow color. Reminds me of my grandma's old kitchen when I was little. Sunshine yellow everything.

Did you come up with the pattern yourself? I think it is the perfect size for the table.

Aw, your dollhouse tablecloth is so sweet. I love the yellow color. Reminds me of my grandma's old kitchen when I was little. Sunshine yellow everything.

Did you come up with the pattern yourself? I think it is the perfect size for the table.

No, I didn't come up with the pattern. I found it in a book I have, Miniature Crocheting and Knitting for Dollhouses. It was a bedspread pattern, and I just sized it for the table.

Archived