2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

I can't believe it, but almost another whole week has gone by and I haven't touched a hook! I have off tomorrow and I'm not feeling too hot, so maybe I'll just curl up with my yarn....

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found some Caron Simply Soft :yarn and started :crocheting 6" smillie squares. I used a ball and rolled 1 skein into a ball (+2). I may need to get more black though. I hope to get more points posted before Sat.

WTD Score: + 4

Ellie 13

I haven't done any stashbusting in ages... :eek:eek I'm slowly plugging along on my RR, but not busting much stash....

we've had some nice weather so I've been working outside & doing some gardening :garden-- then Im to tired :yawn when I sit down at night :sleep

I just need more hours in my day:yes

then Im to tired :yawn when I sit down at night :sleep

I just need more hours in my day:yes

:lol I totally understand that! I've been falling asleep on my projects for the past week......chasing 2 way active little boys will do that to you tho!;)

Another ball down for +1 so thats good but it was the last bit of that color for my ripple...gotta get a new skein darn it all! :devil Back from Michaels, and managed to make it out with just the one skein that I needed. :woo Can't believe it! So that +1 has now become -1...

Seem to be going in the right direction this week. But I do have to get one skein of white for my yo yo lapghan. Off to the dreaded Walmart I go tomorrow.

Oh, did I forget to tell you?? I ordered 18 skeins of yarn from my favorite on line store today. Like I said earlier...I am doing good this week. The 18 skeins won't count til they hit my doorstep. lol

Still at zero for this week. However I have started a new project, though it'll take me awhile to get through the yarn since I'm knitting. Crocheting seems to go so much faster....

Weekly: 0

Used 1 ball and 1 skein finishing off towel toppers. +3, shipped off 27 skeins, a bunch of patterns and hooks to grand daughter. for a total today of +57.

WTD +70 YTD +244, just in case I don't get in tomorrow.

After 4 weeks of nothing but zeros, I finally get some weekly points. :clap

Weekly: +2

Yearly: +88

Archived