2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finished the ball of boucle!!!:yay I also finished 3 skeins, but they were small, and very easy to work with. I get to add 7 to my score, so my WTD is +16, and my YTD is -139. I actually believe that I can bring my YTD to a positive by the end of the year now!

I ran out of black, so no more spiders. I found a pattern for a kids ball and I'm going to try to make it look like a pumpkin. That should use more yarn than the pins :lol. I heard that Michaels is opening their 1000th store :cheer. Lots of sales and a 50% coupon. I might be tempted, because I need more black yarn.

WTD Score: + 1

Ellie 13

Gonna go ahead and put in my score. Don't think I'll be able to get any more points before the deadline. :)

WTD -15

Not too bad of damage. Now to work on getting back above that -200 :lol

Oh well, guess my score stays -4

Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Ooooo.....I didn't know you could add in a half a skein used as 1 point...that would make a difference. If that is the case, them my score is: -1 for the week.

Let me know.........:yarn

Insert usual disclaimer about mistakes and missing things here...

+27 angelfire - GOLD MEDAL

+21 basjordan - SILVER MEDAL

+13 jeannie1205 - BRONZE MEDAL

+10 Dreams of Yarn

+9 itzhunic

+9 dragonpuck

+4 Marzee

+4 JennyBunny

+1 econ-nerd

+1 Ellie13

-4 CLLinda

-4 Tia

-15 hseger - SHOOT THE MOON (but not too much)

Hi Everyone,

I had to pick up three skeins of ILTY in Soft Pink. Found out my neighbor is expecting a baby girl in December. So I'm at a - 6 for the week and it's only Monday!

I plan on making a nice warm blanket and bonnet for the new baby.

And I had white at home, so I didn't have to buy any. $7 for a nice gift. That's not bad at all. (I used a coupon on one of the skeins).

Now, I just have to get going on all the projects so that I am completed by the holidays!

:manyheart

Never got around to posting Saturday. I was at -6 for the 3 skeins of RHSS I bought on Friday night. I have been crocheting wrist warmers, but not getting much for points. The first pair I made did not quite use up 1 ball from my stash, so no points for that set. Then I made another set and a hat trying to use up one of the new skeins. Still have a small ball left, but I guess that makes me +1 for this week so far. I have another pair of wrist warmers started, but that one still might not yield me another point.

Archived