2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

My crafting output for the week is not as much as I would like. I'm in the middle of a couple of projects (a pair of socks, a stuffed animal) but they are going sloooowly. So thus far I haven't gained or lost any points. Foo!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

used up one skein of cream for the catghan

week 18

wtd +2 YTD +7

Happy weekend to you all:crocheting

Finished 2 skeins on the newbie and gifted 6 skeins to a customer who was complaining about yarn prices

but wanted to make dollies for her daughter :lol +16

I sent out 1 skein to the Karma swap on Ravelry so +2 more. I might as well post my final score in case I forget in all the hub bub tomorrow :lol

WTD +6

Well in the last few days, I've used up 2 skeins on something swap-related (+4), gave away a ball of baby (+1) and sold 3 skeins of cotton (+6). :clap

And today I can look forward to about a 4-hour car ride, meaning 4 straight hours of crochet time! :crocheting

Ever so slowly, I am trying to work my way out of my YTD hole. This week I got to add another +5. Same as last week. Keeping at this pace, I should be back to zero in about 2 months. (IF I can keep from buying anymore)

Busted through the rest of the pink skein, and finished a red, white and blue baby hat while waiting up for DD who went to Prom last night. She looked so lovely in a pretty pink dress. Her date had a black tux, white shirt, and pink tie and vest. They looked so cute and grown up.

:manyheart

Oh another week of not much complete for a 0. Hopefully, this will change after the kids go to bed tonight (Hubby is working.....blech. But it means more crochet time! :D)

Archived