5/23/05 Finished Project Tinkerbell

Tampa Doll

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my gosh! That turned out wonderful Mary Jo! Once again - :nworthy .....are you sure that you are not my step-grandma josie (her real name mary jo also) in disguise??? :lol Once again - great job!!

That turned out wonderful, Mary Jo - I LOVE that edging, gives it a lacy look. :c9

I'm with everyone else - send 'em now! I know I'm not alone in wanting to hear all about their reactions (especially for Tink)! :hug:yay

So, are you going to take a break now, or do you have something equally stunning up your sleeve for the next project? :devil:hook

• 1 year later...

Your blanket is wonderful. It's awesome. I also looked at your other projects and they are great also.:cheer

I was interested in the pattern for the tinkerbell and Dora blankets. Is it possible for you to send it to me? I would be more then happy to pay for it if I had to. Or if you don't want to give it to me where did you get it. How did you make it? Please let me know. And again you did an AWESOME JOB.

Thanks,

Marie:woo

Man I wish I was Elizabeth b/c I love Tinkerbell seeing as she is a fairy and I love fairies. That project is turning out great I know she will love it and if not then you can send it my way lol.

Hi to let eveyone know, Elizabeth loves the afghan. According to my daughter, she always has it with her. Infact, I was told she has taken it to sleep overs, So sorry Aelita, no luck getting it off her.

Sahmlock- I crochet over each dropped color no more than 6 and no less than 3 stitches. This locks in the yarn and also makes less ends to weave in. I aso think it makes the back look less messy.:hook

That is probably the most beautiful work of art I have ever seen! I'm so truly impressed and in awe of your talent! Go Mary Jo!!!:cheer

Mary Jo,

What size graph did you use for that size blanket. It appears to have been done with a MoEZ hook, which color?

I absolutelyl love what a great job you did. I wish I could spend an afternoon watching you work on a graph ghan too see what tricks you have up your sleeve to make it so fast and so perfect. :clap Alas, Nevada is too far away. Sigh.

Archived