5/23/05 Finished Project Tinkerbell

Tampa Doll

This is for my 3rd youngest granddaughter Elizabeth. She is just a delight as all you have to say to her is “Hello how are you “ and she talks on and on for a minimum of 10 minutes. :blah:phone

This is a treat for me as the other older grandchildren give one word answers to my conversations. “ Hi, fine, yes , ok, no , maybe, nothing , fine , Bye :think

Elizabeth is 7 and sharp as a tack, she will inherit a lot of my stuff. :hug1x2Elizabeth.jpg

th_3x4ChochetvilleTeeShirts004.jpg :hook th_startingTinkerbell002.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is so awesome...I just LOVE :manyheart Tinkerbell but I don't think I could ever take on such a huge project...I think that going from charts is too complicated for me. I :clap you!!!!!!!!

Ooh yummy I just love those colors :manyheart It's gonna be gorgeous. I have 2 teenagers and a tween son.My daughter seems to only have smart mouth things to say lately and my son's use those one word answers alot. The only time they say much more is when they're screaming at each other.

Your grandaughter is just beautiful :)

Those colors are so pretty! I, too, don't think I have the patience for an afghan like that just because of all of the weaving in ends! Do you just find a good picture and print it out on your graph paper? That's a great idea.

You're wearing a crochetville t-shirt! AWESOME! And the blanket...wow. I hope I have the skill and patience to tackle one myself when they're done. Your granddaughter is going to LOVE it. :)

Yes, the background is purple (lt Violet). I am using Barnet Baby coordinate.

It is going to be a total surprise. When She called to thank me for her Birthday gift, she took about ten minutes or more to tell me that she is doing her room in Tinkerbell. This kid was estatic over the fact that she got a tinkerbell trash can. Can you beat that?:lol

I am glad you guys like it. I took a picture of Tinker and used a software I bought called Instant stitch. It is basically for cross stitch, but I am able to use it for crocheting if I make the graft in black and white. The color copy you see is on graph paper that I started out with.

I will post as I go along.

Thanks again.

You're off to a great start Mary Jo! If it were me, I'd still be on row 2 of the Dora one!!! :lol ELizabeth is so lucky. I bet she'll go on for longer than ten minutes after she gets this present!!! :D

Bec

You continue to amaze me. There is a Veggie Tale afghan on the web, I printed it out. I'm not sure I would ever get it finished. So you are going to be my role model. :clap

Archived