Pikachu is living at little Miss M's house whose 5th birthday is tomorrow. She's Poke-crazy right now. I made this blanket based on a chart I created on MicroRevolt's Knit Pro website. I found a pic on the internet that I liked, plugged it in and went. Kind of. It actually took me 6 failed attempts and 2 different charts before I got to the right spot. I used the Medium Chart setting and did 2 dcs per block.
The yellow is something over 1 lb. of Bernat Cottontots that I found in a mill ends bag. The black is Bernat Handicrafter. The white, brown and tea rose are Sugar and Cream and the Red is TLC Cotton Plus. All of this yarn came from my stash. Not one extra penny spent. The final blanket is 50" x 40". Big, but not too big.
There are 2 more pics on my blog.