Crossed Bucket Hat

Tiffany

I finally redid my bucket hat pattern and I'm so happy with it. :c9

Here are some pics of me modeling it.

buckethat3.jpg

buckethatprofile.jpg

I've posted the new and improved pattern here . I hope you like. :)

Very, very cute!!

I did your original pattern, but I messed up somewhere and it came out too small... but I still :manyheart it!! When I get a little time, I'll give it another try :D

Lily

Tiff you look so cute in that hat!!! :clap

I'm absolutely making one for me and my huge noggin. In fact, I think the whole family needs one! I saw that you used RH Casual Cot'n. I'm not familiar with it. Fiber content aside, it looks to be like Lion Brand Homespun? Just curious.

Tiff you look so cute in that hat!!! :clap

I'm absolutely making one for me and my huge noggin. In fact, I think the whole family needs one! I saw that you used RH Casual Cot'n. I'm not familiar with it. Fiber content aside, it looks to be like Lion Brand Homespun? Just curious.

What's the circumference of your finished hat? Thanks!

I love this yarn - it's a cotton blend (cotton & acrylic I think) and it's similar to homespun but a little bit tighter woven. I have a huge noggin, so the circumference is 23.5" (my head's 23"). I've got most of the second ball of yarn left, so I'm going to work on a kid's size equivalent soon. My daughters love hats and want one NOW. :P

Thanks all of you! :hug I've been playing with this pattern on and off for a year, never happy with the brim. I finally figured it out last night, doing a little happy dance, making my husband think I've finally lost it. :D

I love it!:manyheart Thank you so much for the pattern...I really like hats with a brim and this one looks perfect. :hug I can't wait to make one.

Where did you find the RH Cot'n? I saw some at Walmart awhile back but now they don't have any.

Archived