Update for Jordan

RebeccaVelasquez

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks rebecca for letting us know.:cry :cry :cry that poor poor child, i am praying that god will give her relief from her pain and heal her .she has gone through so much. poor babie:cry :cry please tell her family that we are all praying for her. isn't there anything else they can give her for the pain?i would think they could find something. :thair :thair is there anything i can do for her

do you think she would like another bear?, ifeel so bad, i want to do something

please let me know if there is. i have a special sunshine bear all made, i want to send it to her. please send me your addy in my inbox.maybe something can make this angel smile again. god bless all of them and i pray the family is able to deal with this. she has been through so much, they can't give up now.:( :( sending healing prayers her way. thanks hon,take care and let me know soon k? thanks:hug vicki

• 1 month later...

Haven't heard anything about little Jordan in over a month now. Does anyone have an update as to hoe Jordan is doing? Just wondering.:blush

Kim

OH, CAN I HELP?? I want to make her something, too! I've got purple yarn!! And hooks!!! We can like a Brendan kind of thingy! What's the girls name? Just in case we want to put her name on something or an initial pillow using Woven N Spun's letters.

OOPs....didn't realize this thread as been going for a while now. I saw a child in dispair and immediately responded. Glad to hear Jordan is doing better.

actually, cheryl, young jordan is still in the hospital. although her cancer seems to be in remission, the chemo has done tremendous damage to her little body. she is on a ventilator with the possibility of being on it for the rest of her life. and that's just the majoy complication at this point. a new issue seems to jump0 to the surface every time i get news :(

Oh man, Rebecca, I'm so sorry to hear this. Can I make her something special??? I hate hearing things like this. Makes me want to do something but what???? :(

rebecca, she is so beautiful. i pray that things change for her and that she is able to live a good long life especially since that poor child has gone through hell. do you know if she liked the care bear. that afghan is just gorgouse. you did a great job julie. you can sure tell she loves it. thanks for letting us know, i was almost afraid to read this post fearing the worst, but as along as she is alive, there is hope. god bless sweetie, and thanks for helping us to help jordan, your a sweetheart:manyheart vicki

• 2 months later...

Oh i hate to hear that word leukemia my son was dignosed at the age of three he is now 10 still in remisson it will be five years in sept he has been off treatment i know what these kids go threw alot. My son still goes for blood work check up twice a year. I will pray for this little girl i know what her family is going threw too. I dont know why kids have to be affected by cancer just now right.

Archived