TESTED - BackPack Baby, Hallie

Shell

I was lucky enough to test KristieMN's BackPack Baby pattern. Shown here is all but the teddy bear as I can't find the hook I need!!

Made in 8ply arcrylic and a 4mm hook mine is quite a bit smaller that most(about 20-25cm), but still really cute. Jessica has named her Hallie.

I crocheted the floral embellishments, she has beads for eyes, and yeah she has a mouth but it's the same colour yarn as the bonnet tie so it's got a bit lost :lol I made no changes to Kristen's pattern, though I did back stitch around row7 of the backpack and put "measurement marks" on the bottle for interest. Thanks for another great pattern Kristie! (I would recommend you keep an eye on her etsy store for this one). The photos were taken inside so not the best but they're all really bright. Jessica wore it to the shop a couple of hours ago and I had a lady ask me to make things she will buy and sell in her shop :eek See Kristie, you do GREAT STUFF!!!

th_DSC02570.jpg th_DSC02567.jpg th_DSC02560.jpg th_DSC02565.jpg th_DSC02562.jpg

all pics clickable

i love kristie's stuff!!!

so do I, and it's even better since Kristen is such a lovely person. always a pleasure to help her out

Your backpack baby is adorable:manyheart Shell! Kristie's patterns are just getting better and better:yes ! This is another one that I will have to add to my "gotta get":D list! Thanks for sharing!:hug

Archived