A couple of accessories

Sue89

Tonight I made my first scrunchie (scrunchy?). I'd been rolling up all my yarn scraps and needed something to do with very small amounts. I used a basic pattern I found at http://crafterscommunity.com/index.php/149 .

a4a2e9ec.jpg

This other picture is of a scarf I made several months ago, but didn't get a picture of until tonight. I had to make the pattern up as I went along, using a table runner motif for inspiration.

b7ba8cac.jpg

the scrunchie looks great, i'm thinking of making a few as gifts, but i cut all my hair off short now, LOL oh well maybe my sisters in law can use them. That scarf is lovely, i like the motif you used alot. :yay

Great job

blessings,

rori

I love that scarf and I should make a few scrunchies since my hair is just below my shoulders and I need to keep it out of my face sometimes.

I also have a lot of scrap yarn.

:frog

Ok, I just finished the scrunchie! I am wearing it. That was a nice quick project.:) Now I can get to making my blanket for the Blankey Brigade.:cheer

Scrunchies are such nice quick projects! There is one lady around where I live who has been knitting them in different types of novelty fur.

The scarf is really nice.

Thank you everyone! :ty

Yeah, that scrunchie worked up so quickly. I think that's the fastest thing I've ever made.

Glad you all liked the scarf. I didn't write it down, but you can make something similar with any motif that ends with rounds of those chain loops. Just join them as you go, then sc along the scarf's edge to finish it off and add some fringe.

Archived