Completed Ties and Ponchette

Woven N Spun

Hi there.

I finished all three boy's ties and a ponchette for my youngest daughter in time for them to wear to church this morning. We got so many compliments on the ties. Several adults wanted me to make them ties too. One was our chaplain and I thought that was pretty neat.

You can see the pictures on my blog

The direct link is here

Very nice. I might have to start making some ties now. I wish people would stop showing all the nice things they make....:) Did you use a pattern, or just make it up? I like the ponchette, too.

Tina

timelesscreations.blogspot.com

umm..I did use sock yarn, but alas, can't really give you a pattern as I just sort of winged all 3 of them. I took a tie the boys already had and just sort of followed that as my guide. Sorry.

Kimberly, hope you don't mind me posting this here. i wanted to make a tie for a little boy who goes to my mom's church, and since you didn't have a pattern for yours, i went a hunting. i found this and thought maybe it would help some of the others who were interested in making ties.

Men's Berry Stitch Tie

it is for a man, but figured i could shorten it for a child. i would still love a pattern for yours if you ever figure out what you did. :)

Thanks Bec and all for the compliments on our kids. I wish I could take credit for the DNA, but alas, my oldest has only lived with us for 2 years next month and the other 4 for about a year now. I couldn't love them anymore if I had actually given birth to them. The same goes for the frustration level I am sure :eek

Archived