Circle of Friends

JulieKay

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amy,

Thank you so much for the nice little surprise package today! :D Couldn't figure out why you would send li'l ol' me something (:blush) until I opened it up and saw the darling mini photo album. You are such a sweetheart!! :manyheart. And the keychain chapstick holder is very cute! :hook

Thanks again for your thoughtfulness :hug :hug

Cheers!

~k

Amy, thank you so much for the mini album and chapstick holder. I love the album, and SarahJane loved the chapstick. Little sneak took it off my bed and without damaging the holder got it out and ate it. She had raspberry fresh breath, not puppy breath for the day.

I'd say SarahJane is definitely on Santa Paws' naughty list now :lol

I'd say SarahJane is definitely on Santa Paws' naughty list now :lol

When I saw Kathy this morning she offered SJ to me...but I think my dogs would look at her as if she were one of the squirrels they love to chase out of the yard:lol

When I saw Kathy this morning she offered SJ to me...but I think my dogs would look at her as if she were one of the squirrels they love to chase out of the yard:lol

:lol :lol :lol

You are all very welcome! Reading all these messages of thanks, made my day!

And your little surprise made ours :manyheart Where you found the time with your schedule I don't know but I do know it was greatly appreciated :manyheart

You know the old saying...if you want anything done, give it to a busy person. That's you, Amy...I never saw anyone get so much accomplished. Your work, school and all the craft/crochet things you do, and thinking of others all the time:manyheart!

Super Girl....:hug

Well, uh....

take school out of the equation, and I guess it's not so much...

I had the albums done a while ago, just took me forever to find some time to get the chapstick holders finish. I did finally get a chance when Chris and I went for a drive to the not so Local LYS, then to Jersey.

Ok, back to work!

Amy......I got the greatest package in the mail Saturday.:mail...and what a surprise. You are sooooo very sweet. I loveeeee the mini album and the lip balm holder is such a treat. I've been so busy crocheting for the holidays that I havent had a chance to pop in for a while, so what a surprise.:yay You have made my holidays very special, so thank you very very much. :hug

Amy!! I love the mini album and chapstick holder! :yay My dd hasn't seen the chapstick and holder yet I'm sure she will be trying to steal it from me. :lol You are so clever with your ideas. :hug:ty :ty :ty it made my day!

Amy thanks so much for your parcel. :hug:hug

I just love the mini album with all of our photos and all the trinkets you sent as well. Your so clever to have made those lip balm holders.

I like how you included the dishcloths we made as well.

• 4 weeks later...

OMG!

First of all good morning girls! I sure have missed you all!

Second, I gotta say THANK YOU AMY for the wonderful gift you sent! I just got it yesterday (been away from home/computer/internet for quite a while) and in getting it I couldn't wait to get back on here to thank you for the thought!

WOW! I have SO much to catch up on! How is everyone doing??? I am finally in a better place, and ready to start being a part of the 'Ville once again!

Archived