Circle of Friends

JulieKay

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, it was mailed out yesterday on its last journey ... it held up pretty well considering how far it's been !

AWESOME!!!!!!

Wendy will be thrilled to get it!

Haven't checked in here for awhile and so glad to see that Wendy is probably gonna have the album this week! :cheer:clap How awesome is that!

Can't wait to hear from you, Wendy, when you get it. We'll probably be able to "hear" you scream with delight --without the aid of the Ville-- all over the world! :lol

Then the journey will be complete for the album and as Tabby has already said, it will have come full circle.

:cheer:clap Hooray for the CIRCLE OF FRIENDS!:clap:cheer

:hug:hug:hug

I cant wait to get it. Every afternoon when DH rings me at work I ask if there is any mail, but no such luck. Hopefully it will come this week and you sure will be able to hear me when it does.

Enjoy the book when it gets there, Wendy - you've been so patient:hug :manyheart

Its my day off and who knocks on the door but the mailman with a big parcel.

I open it up to find the album. It finally arrived, I cant believe I am looking at it.:yay :yay

Its just beautiful and all the photos of everyone, you are all gorgeous you know that. I loved all your photos and it was great to see where you all lived and what your part of the world looks like.

I loved the postcards of everyones state and the number plates of everyone's knick names what a great idea.

I just want to thank Julie, Tabby and Cara for all the work you girls put into the album. You all did a fantastic job.:clap :clap :hug :hug

Also Julie thanks so much for the goodies you packed in with it. Im eating some sugar babies right now, yummo and the yarn will come in handy. Thankyou.:hug

Its my day off and who knocks on the door but the mailman with a big parcel.

I open it up to find the album. It finally arrived, I cant believe I am looking at it.:yay :yay

:woo

Wendy, Kathy and I didn't scan the pics of everyone...I know I'd love to have a shot of each of us. Would it be a easy thing for you to do?

TY for the offer....:manyheart

yes it will be easy to scan all the photos of us and the postcards and then I can email them to you. I will do this on friday when its my day off and I have the place to myself.

:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

• 3 weeks later...

Amy, you sweetheart! Thank you so much for the adorable mini Circle of Friends album...so very thoughtful of you! And you did a wonderful job with it.

Thanks also for the chapstick and holder...vanilla is my favorite! I keep chapsticks (and dental floss) everywhere...you can find one in every drawer around here, in every coat and jacket pocket, in my makeup bag and my purse, of course, and some in my car (in the recessed area of the door handle, in the center console), etc. And now I have one with my keys.

Thanks again for your thoughtfulness.:hug

I sent Amy a PM to thank her, too!

Amy - you are such a thoughtful woman...may your kindesses be returned to you threefold...at the least!:hug

Amy, thank you so much for the mini album and chapstick holder. I love the album, and SarahJane loved the chapstick. Little sneak took it off my bed and without damaging the holder got it out and ate it. She had raspberry fresh breath, not puppy breath for the day.

Archived