Circle of Friends

JulieKay

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning Ladies! :manyheart

Sorry about being MIA for so long but my Hubby had some health stuff going on that had to be dealt with. We still are dealing with stuff but it seems to have calmed down a wee bit. I missed ya'll so much I couldn't stay away any longer. If you don't see me on a day here or there it just means it's a bad day but i'll be back, ALWAYS!

I wanted to say thank you to all my "yarn fairies" out there. The packages came at the most perfect of times & always cheered up my days. Thank you so much for being the bestest friends. :ghug I almost cried right in the PO just knowing people cared that much. Ya'll are too sweet. :c9

I was suppose to start work last week & the boss called to tell me they couldn't fit me in until this week. :angry So, I start orientation this evening. :cheer

I have been working on my navajo here & there. I also did another row of squares on the tetris ghan that I hadn't worked on in forever. :hook:yarn

Well, have a great one. Thanks again to all my "yarn fairies" & friends. :manyheart

I GOT THE BOOK!!!! I GOT THE BOOK!!!!! :jumpyay :jumpyay

I just perused it real quick because it's Thursday (my day out) and sis will be here in a second. Two things I did note though:

1) After seeing Judy's ground I really need to landscape around here :rofl

and

2) My goodness we're good looking group of folks :wink:tup

I'm glad you got the book & it is still moving along. Enjoy it! :)

1) After seeing Judy's yard I thought I really need a yard with a house attached. Wishful thinking. :D

2) Why, thank you. :blush (Did you see how big my head got?) :lol :lol :lol Just kidding. :devil

Okay, I'm not gonna be the cog that slows down the machine here. I didn't get a chance to look at the book real good yesterday. Man, I got so sick yesterday afternoon :( But better now and I'll have a gander and hopefully get it back in the mail today :yes

Cara-it's ok, keep it for the weekend and mail it Monday-- that'll give you more time . Sorry you arent well- yesterday mustve been BAD FEELING DAY .

Hope you are better today- but really, no hurry , take another day or 2 to enjoy the photos .

Awww y'all are the bestest :manyheart That way I can scan the pages too.....if that's okay with everyone :yes I wanna make me a shadowbox to put some of the pictures in along with the dishcloths :manyheart

Scan away-- just don't scan ME too close up.. Poor old Big Daddy will have to buy a new scanner .

Well I would but you put in a tiny little picture. Still cute as a bug you are though :manyheart

Really.....wasn't kidding yesterday.....this is an exceptionally good looking group :D It's really not fair to the rest of the world for us to be both attractive and talented :lol :lol

Well, Cara

There are small groups of us throughout the world blessed with looks, brains and talent.

What is unusual is that so MANY of us ended up HERE !!!

EXACTLY!

Cara-it's ok, keep it for the weekend and mail it Monday-- that'll give you more time . Sorry you arent well- yesterday mustve been BAD FEELING DAY .

Hope you are better today- but really, no hurry , take another day or 2 to enjoy the photos .

Amen sista.

And what was it with yesterday? I had a pounding headache that ibuprofen wasn't even helping. I guess i shouldn't of yelled so loud. :blush:D

Amen sista.

And what was it with yesterday? I had a pounding headache that ibuprofen wasn't even helping. I guess i shouldn't of yelled so loud. :blush:D

Dunno but I was out for the count after I got home yesterday afternoon as well. Was just a crummy day for feeling bad yesterday :yes

I received two more boxes from "yarn fairies". :cheer:clap:cheer

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :manyheart:hug:manyheart:c9:manyheart

I have taken Sunday & Mondays doses already of my "stress medicine" from Dr. Ima Monkey. :heehee Thank you again so much "yarn fairies", it is sooooo appreciated. :manyheart:hug:manyheart

Tabby thats great. The yarn fairy must know your address by now.:lol

What goodies have you been getting.

Cara thats a great idea to put photos with the dishcloths. How big is the shadowbox, can we see what you have done when your finished it sounds like a great idea.

Well, I didn't get to scan anything. :( My scanner is on the fritz :( It was just "one of those weeks" last week :lol But I did get to book out in the mail today. We went yesterday and guess what? There's no mail on Labor Day :oops

I'm next, right?! Waaaahoooo!

Is it here yet? huh? is it?! :lol

Can't wait to see it.... will let y'all know when I receive it.

And Cara, I'm sorry to hear about your news... I will be thinking happy, healthy thoughts for you my dear :hug

Peace out,

~kel

Kelle

I thought you were next-- you are the only west-coaster on the list, aren't you ? Then I think it drifts back this way ... Maybe Slim next ???

That's right. I've been keeping track. Enjoy, Kelle!

Archived