Circle of Friends

JulieKay

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K - you can have my backyard...with the possum from the other night and the white and black cat that just traipsed across it, sending my beasts into a frenzy!:eek

...on second thought:think ...I'll keep it:manyheart

Cara- I hope I keep in contact with you long enough to learn your secret-- you are always CHEERY .

I'm a cross between Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm and the Incredible Hulk .

I need to know your secret .

I'de like to know that one too. :yes :yes :yes

Well folks, we have done the impossible. We have turned Krystal into an old softie . :D

She actually called Cara Shirley Temple, now if that isnt sweet, I dont know what is !

I guess it's on it's way to me next huh , or is someone else before me yet ?

How is it holding up Krystal ? I heard a few people back that the pages are getting loose. I may have to do a repair job before sending it on to Wendy .

Oh, Krystal! I'm so glad ZEUS got it today! Isn't it marvelous?

We wanted to get it rebound but I think that's kind of expensive and we didn't know how to do it ourselves. I hope you're a good surgeon!

I see the possum has crossed CALs as well as a lot of you ladies.

And, Cara, I didn't realize you were responsible for all those terrific postcards. How'd you do it? I'll go edit my thank you post to include you and your work.

As far as the box, it came to me in a USPS Priority Mail Box and I used a plain brown corrugated cardboard box to send it Priority Mail to Krystal. Uh, I mean ZEUS. There was only one set of labels left and I did online postage anyway.

Julie,

The cover has separated from the guts, but I had planned on doing surgery on it myself before sending it on. Other than that, it looks great!

When I first read this post I was thinking "WHAT???" :yuck But then I went back & read the other posts. That'll teach me to read the posts backwards. :oops

When I first read this post I was thinking "WHAT???" :yuck But then I went back & read the other posts. That'll teach me to read the posts backwards. :oops

:lol :lol :lol Glad to see I'm not the only one :wink

Jeannie - Oh just a little Paint Shop Pro magic that's all :D

I need to go update that map :yes

• 2 weeks later...

Krystal

I know today is a REALLY busy day for you, so dont worry about responding now, but when you get time, could you tell me if i am next to get the album and if it has been mailed yet ?

I would like to get it in the mail to Wendy soon if possible -- thanks, and like I said, no worries today, but when you get time to respond will be fine .

THANKS ~~~

Yea,Wendy

I just looked at the first post to see when we started this- I couldnt remember. It was June 10th , so it has taken quite awhile. I think everyone did well keeping it moving though .

I'll let you know when I send it out and will only keep it a day, then get it on to you, since I know you have waited so long . :)

It was a blast!:hook

Wendy, I didn't know you were such a great bowler...that was one of the things I remember from your pages....

Enjoy the book when you get it - after waiting so long you definitely deserve to keep it!:hug:manyheart

:blush ....and yes..many thanks, Julie...

My discloths are waiting on the sidelines for me to join them together into a throw (after I take a final picture of all of them with name tags on:manyheart

Tab deserves more thanks than me .

I came up with the scheme, then dumped it on her to complete, so she deserves a lot more credit than me .

She did most all the work .

It was fun . I'll be excited to see it completed when it gets here. I'm thinking MAYBE today ,since Krystal isn't a LONG ways from me .

Depends on PeeWee too. Some days he won't deliver anything heavier than a postcard . Tuesdays we NEVER get bills, cards, letters or anything. It is junk mail day, so we get the grocery store ad .

It was fun . I'll be excited to see it completed when it gets here. I'm thinking MAYBE today ,since Krystal isn't a LONG ways from me .

Depends on PeeWee too. Some days he won't deliver anything heavier than a postcard . Tuesdays we NEVER get bills, cards, letters or anything. It is junk mail day, so we get the grocery store ad .

Yup -we can tell when there's been a sub working for the regular guy - we get very little mail - he/she leaves all the third class (?) stuff for him to lug around!

Krystal

I got the album today ! Thanks for sending it so quickly . I enjoyed seeing everyone's photos and the places you guys all live.

It's on to you, Wendy-- got the plumber coming in 45 minutes ( the same guy who is our furnace guy and makes me follow him, hold the tools, shine the flashlight and get down on my knees to look at the pilot light on the furnace , so I think I'm in for a big job this afternoon. Hope he gets done quick. He'll have one hour til I need to go get Cam at school .

Doggone kitchen sink is clogged .

Anyhow, wish me luck and lots of steam to follow him all over our street. He has more energy than Cam does. Wears me out just thinking about it .

Hope he fixes my sink. He has some type of gadget that will SHOOT Carbon Dioxide (???) into the drain. I asked him if I could LEAVE the property while he is blowing up my house, but he said NO .

Hope I still have EYEBROWS when he gets done. :eek

Archived