Circle of Friends

JulieKay

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, getting close then Barb --

By the way I have a sister in your state-- she used to live in Ft Wayne but they moved to Valparaiso .

Aah, Orville Redenbacher country. Never been there, myself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieKay viewpost.gif

Kelle

I thought you were next-- you are the only west-coaster on the list, aren't you ? Then I think it drifts back this way ... Maybe Slim next ???

That's right. I've been keeping track. Enjoy, Kelle!

Ain't I after Kelle? I know I've been MIA mostly but I'm still on the list, ain't I? Pretty Please?

:manyheart:hug

Oh I have no doubt you're still on the list Loopy :hug

BTW I see in the album that you got to meet one of my idol up close and personal before his death. Mr James Doohan. You lucky you :yes

Oh I have no doubt you're still on the list Loopy :hug

BTW I see in the album that you got to meet one of my idol up close and personal before his death. Mr James Doohan. You lucky you :yes

I was so proud to be able to include that pic since I know some of you are Trekkers. Not that I wanted to show off or anything, you know.:lol He was so nice and friendly and thoroughly enjoyed his Scotch!:D Wouldn't let the ladies have a pic unless we sat on his lap. He was a big flirt!

I'm so sorry your scanner bummed out on you. I'd be glad to do some scanning for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieKay viewpost.gif

Kelle

I thought you were next-- you are the only west-coaster on the list, aren't you ? Then I think it drifts back this way ... Maybe Slim next ???

Ain't I after Kelle? I know I've been MIA mostly but I'm still on the list, ain't I? Pretty Please?

So sorry - wasn't trying to muscle you out there. My mistake.

I was so proud to be able to include that pic since I know some of you are Trekkers. Not that I wanted to show off or anything, you know.:lol

Heck why not? I'd be showing off :lol

I'm a trekkie, too - I love the original Star Trek, and can never watch them often enough. Same with my (Basil Rathbone version) Sherlock Holmes movies. I can almost say the dialogue before the characters do!

I'm a trekkie, too - I love the original Star Trek, and can never watch them often enough. Same with my (Basil Rathbone version) Sherlock Holmes movies. I can almost say the dialogue before the characters do!

Oh, I love Basil Rathbone/Sherlock Holmes! Haven't seen one in a very long time! Did you see the ST: Next Generation's episodes with Data being Sherlock in the holodeck? I really liked those.

Oh, I love Basil Rathbone/Sherlock Holmes! Haven't seen one in a very long time! Did you see the ST: Next Generation's episodes with Data being Sherlock in the holodeck? I really liked those.

Oh, yes! That was a really good one...Prf Moriarity, too...so good!!

I have some SH on tape, from when they were on TV - not the best quality, but when nothing is on TV I can at least get my SH "fix".

I wanted to post this in here to because I don;t think everyone goes into the other CALs. Thank you again.

More Yarn Fairies have landed in my house. I received 3 more packages. :eek You all are too kind. I love all of you, you are the bestest friends a gal could have. :c9 I really appreciate all of it. A BIG thank you to you all! :manyheart:ghug:manyheart

I will get a picture of it all as soon as things calm down here, hopefully in the next couple days. I want to touch it all so bad but have promised myself that I wouldn't take anything out of the boxes except for a quick look until I get pictures for all of you. So believe me I want those pictures as bad as you all do if not more. I'm getting the shakes looking at it. :lol Oh, I did lie a bit, I took the chocolates out. :P I needed them & they work better then calgon. :thair:D

Thank you ALL!!!!!!!!!!! :manyheart:ghug:manyheart

Sorry Loopy, it was my mistake about the mailing list. I didnt keep a copy in front of me and was just guessing from who I remember and where they live .

Tab- I am glad the yarn fairy continues to bombarde you with yarn !

Now let's see you use all THAT up, little missie !

YAY! I got the album last night. Looked through it already :) It's nice to put faces to names...

Wanted to mail it back out today, but forgot it on my desk in haze this morning... it will go out in the mail on Tuesday...

~k

I don't remember anything funky on the pattern.... I know that I would have changed it so that there were 5 stitches between each fptrc so that the offset was even. I looks OK, though. The hard part for me is always trying to figure out which stitch to put the fp stitches into.

I can update the wording, if you think that will help people understand the pattern better. It is true, it can be a little hard to figure out where to put the fp stitches and even more difficult to try to explain it in a pattern, lol. :lol

Archived