Circle of Friends

JulieKay

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup - the album is on it's way to Barbara in Georgia - like a dunce I left the DC number in my car and it's just too hot right now to go out there and get it, but I wanted to let everyone know that it's moving again! It was sent out this morning!

Oh my! I had such fun going thru the album and memorizing everybody's face and features! I loved finding out about everybody and where they live!

Julie and Tab, thanks so much for putting this together and making it a blast! I had alot of fun! But alas, I had to send it to the next recipient.

Bon voyage!

Please forgive me guys, but I spent half the day yesterday with my DH in the emergency room. I was going to get the album in the mail today, but with DH sick and me having to work, it will be tomorrow before I can get it out.

The album was fantastic. I loved seeing all of you. Its so nice to have a face to put with a name. My mom and my DH loved it too. This has been so much fun, I really hate for it to end.

I'm working tomorrow but the hubby promised to get the album in the mail first thing in the morning. When I get home tomorrow evening, Ill write a post and let you guys know its in the mail.

YARN FAIRY SEEN OVER NY

It seems that the Yarn Fairy has been diving over NY and dropping presents onto Tab’s front yard . She is thrilled and overwhelmed by all the outpouring of kindness from all of our volunteer fairies .

She has pm’d the people who she has been able to decipher the addresses, but if you haven’t yet gotten a PM, she isn’t sure who the packages are from.

Anyhow, I told her I’d drop a quick thank you in each of our main areas so that you all will see it .

She really does appreciate all your kind thoughts and gifts and plans on taking photos to post at some point of all she has gotten .

As soon as LIFE settles down for her, she will be back in full force, so we’d all better get ready .

Tab at Full Force is quite a force to be reckoned with !

Tab- if you are reading this, we all miss you, all think of you every day and all are counting the time til you are ready and able to come back .

We’ll all be here with Bells on our Toes .waiting for your return .

( Krystal will be wearing her usual party getup : Thong, Fishnets , Heels and Madonna Top. Try not to let that scare you . She’s all BARK and no BITE )

Hi everyone.....Misa....the album is in the mail. My sweet hubby went to the p.o. this morning and mailed it. And thank you everyone. He is better. He is having a bout with pneumonia, but we caught it early and he is feeling better. The P.O. was his big outing for the day, but he is doing great.

Barb, that's great that hubby is feeling better. :hug

I don't like it when stuff like that happens to Phil:( ...makes me very nervous.

I GOT THE BOOK!!!! I GOT THE BOOK!!!!! :jumpyay :jumpyay

I just perused it real quick because it's Thursday (my day out) and sis will be here in a second. Two things I did note though:

1) After seeing Judy's ground I really need to landscape around here :rofl

and

2) My goodness we're good looking group of folks :wink:tup

Archived