Circle of Friends

JulieKay

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey girls! What a great welcome, in this thread, I sure feel like I am back home again.

So what is going on? Julie??? What fancy dancy CAL you got going on these days??? I am so ready to get to crocheting again, I have missed my outlet, but eager to get back into the swing.

WOW! What a welcome back!

Hey girls! What a great welcome, in this thread, I sure feel like I am back home again.

So what is going on? Julie??? What fancy dancy CAL you got going on these days??? I am so ready to get to crocheting again, I have missed my outlet, but eager to get back into the swing.

WOW! What a welcome back!

Oh, you're going to be sorry you asked that question!:lol:lol:lol

KnicKnac! Wondered where you've been! It's so good to hear from you. You have been missed soooo much! Of course, I don't get out much around the Ville since I got involved with Julie's Sky CAL. Trying to complete my WIPs (that's the purpose of the CAL) but it seems like all I do is get more WIPs and WIMs...I think that's the secret purpose of the CAL...to keep us all crocheting our brains out! But then is there anything better?

We love you and are so glad to hear from you! :hug :2hug :ghug:manyheart

p.s. Wasn't that just the sweetest thing that Amy did for all of us? I just love my mini-album!

Archived