Circle of Friends

JulieKay

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't picture anybody the way they look. My hair color is my own though you can't really see it since I always wear a pony tail (it is real long).

I put in pictures of me that sort of hide my weight at least alot more than summer clothes do :lol

I don't know that I actually had images of people in my mind... I know that usually when I read a book I think of what the characters look like, but there is normally a description to help out. Speaking of which...wouldn't it be funny if someone wrote a book about all of us?

I think it is more interesting to talk to someone for the first time after seeing their face, and when the words come out of their mouth, the voice is completely different than expected!

I got images of what people look like from what they say on their posts. It's so funny I was sooooo off on most but kind of in the ball park on a few. :)

I've got it all packaged ready to go out tomorrow when I take DD to school. That was really fun I really liked to look at everybodies photos.

I got images of what people look like from what they say on their posts. It's so funny I was sooooo off on most but kind of in the ball park on a few. :)

I've got it all packaged ready to go out tomorrow when I take DD to school. That was really fun I really liked to look at everybodies photos.

OMG! Does that mean it's coming to me next?????

WOO HOO!!!! I can't WAIT!

Good for you, KK!! I fell off the wagon last year...so I'm back at Weight Watchers, myself:yes If anyone needs a pep talk, feel free to bend my ear:D

And Julie...you trained us well...which is why the book is moving!!:manyheart

If Knic is getting it next.....then I'll be next...wooo hoooo....cant wait to see all you gals. :clap Your friendly banter has kept me motivated and smiling every day. Im really gonna hate for this swap to end.

Hey everyone! I've got a question/suggestion. Do you think it would be possible to get pictures of Charlene and minwifeof4boys cloths up on the site to possible complete the Circle of Friend dishcloth pics?

I'm glad the album is moving so quickly! I didn't think it would move this fast, but we all want everyone else to get a chance to see it, and not have to wait FOREVER!

I'm glad the album is moving so quickly! I didn't think it would move this fast, but we all want everyone else to get a chance to see it, and not have to wait FOREVER!

That's because our mamas and daddies raised us to be considerate thoughtful women who want to share with our friends without making them wait :manyheart:hug

That's because our mamas and daddies raised us to be considerate thoughtful women who want to share with our friends without making them wait :manyheart:hug

:yes :yes :yes :yes

Oh, you gals are too funny this morning!

I'm waiting for my stomach to calm down... I just spent 10 minutes researching spiders (eeeeew, I HATE THEM - they make me all scaredy cat!) because I found this HUGE spider in my garden!!!! Just wanted to make sure it was not a danger to us... (it's not) http://bugguide.net/node/view/22378 It's THIS BIG THOUGH!!!

Sorry, I live way up north and our bugs don't usually get too big... this was a little creepy for me!

Oh, you gals are too funny this morning!

I'm waiting for my stomach to calm down... I just spent 10 minutes researching spiders (eeeeew, I HATE THEM - they make me all scaredy cat!) because I found this HUGE spider in my garden!!!! Just wanted to make sure it was not a danger to us... (it's not) http://bugguide.net/node/view/22378 It's THIS BIG THOUGH!!!

Sorry, I live way up north and our bugs don't usually get too big... this was a little creepy for me!

EEWWW!!!

We had a big one on our front porch last summer...Can't stand big bugs!

Krystal...EWWWWWW. I have a bit of a phobia about spiders. They really give me the "creep factor"...my skin crawls. Once I saw one on the side of my house - it was dark, and I was out with the daogs, so I couldn't tell much about it - other than it looked to be 6 inches long - AT LEAST! It disappeared after that...I tried not to think about where it could be lurking...:P

I know that bug....its a writing spider. When their web gets big enough it looks kinda like writing on the web. We have them here in Georgia. Can you tell I'm a country girl? LOL....I still leave them alone.

We have a lot of them here too. I haven't seen any this year yet guess we had them all last year since we had a bunch of them in the flower bed last year.

Archived