Circle of Friends

JulieKay

Krystal - I sent the whole kit-n-kaboodle to Tabby. I really like your brick wall dishcloth - and all the others by the way. I tried the brick wall one and got hung up on some part of the pattern - don't remember exactly what part now, I just know I gave up on it. I've seen a lot of the knit ones with that design and they're so nice. Did you run into anything weird with that pattern and if so, how did you figure it out.

If you decide to try it again and do need help, please feel free to email me. I would be happy to help you through it.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Circle Friends! It is I, the long-lost Kelle! ;)

Seriously, sorry it took me so long to mail out the book, just haven't had time this week to hit the PO so my Mr offered to go for me today and he just called and said it was mailed out to Barbara, with Delivery Confirmation today! (what a sweetie!). So, Barb, you should be getting it in the next couple days I'd think....

Again, sorry for the delay. Someday might life will return to normal speed, instead of ludicrous speed :lol...

Cheers,

~k

Thanks, Barbara. I was told the list was in Post #1 so that's all I had to go by. Don't be rushing with it though. You take the time you need to spend some quality time with all of us.:ghug

I got it, I got it.

I've had a quick look at the album - just as the kids got home from school - but I need to sit down with it later when I can concentrate on it better. I'll let you know when I mail it out again - later this week.

Hear ye, Hear ye - well, mostly ye, Jeannie. I enjoyed the book very much and now it's on its way to Kalamazoo. Unfortunately, the innards of the book have come loose from the cover, but all the pages are still intact and together. Great work putting it all together Tabby. I can see that it was a lot of work!

Hear ye, Hear ye - well, mostly ye, Jeannie. I enjoyed the book very much and now it's on its way to Kalamazoo. Unfortunately, the innards of the book have come loose from the cover, but all the pages are still intact and together. Great work putting it all together Tabby. I can see that it was a lot of work!

Yep I noticed it was getting a little "travel worn" but I think it'll be okay :)

Oooooh, am I after Jeannie?

Since Zeus is always talking to me, I think I'll send it to him.

:cheer:clap:yay:jumpyay:woo:bounce:day:party:dance:h5:2spin:2rock

Yippee! Soon I'll have it! Soon it'll be in my hands! Soon!

I ahve to say that I think that wold be the FIRST time Zeus got any mail! LOL!

My sister's cat, Murray, and her at the time 6 month old son got credit cards in the mail one day in the 80s when they were still doing that :lol :lol :lol

Oh, that would have been too precious! Call them up and start barking/meowing at them.... THen take the phone and say "Well, you IDIOTS are the ones that sent my cat a credit card!"

:lol :lol

Well, she got the one with the cat cleared up right away but they sent the Nephew 2 more cards. My sister was so ticked off she told them that if they sent him one more card she was gonna start shopping :D No more cards came after that :lol

Oh, that would have been too precious! Call them up and start barking/meowing at them.... THen take the phone and say "Well, you IDIOTS are the ones that sent my cat a credit card!"

:rofl

Well, she got the one with the cat cleared up right away but they sent the Nephew 2 more cards. My sister was so ticked off she told them that if they sent him one more card she was gonna start shopping :D No more cards came after that :lol
Wouldn't you still be liable for the bill? If not, I wish I would have gone shopping with the ones my grandson received!

Oh, Krystal, for the address...what is Zeus' full name?

Archived