Circle of Friends

JulieKay

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pout, pout, It didn't come today unless Red makes a return trip to my door later on. Sometimes they do that. If not, then maybe tomorrow, I hope!

The sooner Dr. Zeus can see it the better we'll all feel.

Well that is just pitiful! :irk I mailed that thing on the 20th via priority mail. It should be there by now. The USPS needs to get their collective butt in gear!

Okay, Okay, now. Be cool. Be calm.

Red just came by about 1/2 hr ago and brought the album!!!

Yippee! Hooray!

:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap

We certainly ARE a gorgeous bunch!

The book is on its way to me.

Jeannie sent me an email wwhile the 'Ville was down to give me the confirmation number and to let me know it was sent. :D

Yep! I shore did! I sent Krystal an email. Sorry I kept the book just a bit too long but I didn't get it until late on Monday. And I misread the little note thinking I could keep it for the whole 3 days, which was Thursday evening. But what it really said was to send it off as soon as you could. I am so sorry I held it up like I did but I thoroughly enjoyed it!

EDITED 10/1/07 to thank CARA for the postcard work!

All the pictures were fantastic! What a lot of love and work that went into that album. I don't remember at which point it changed hands. I know it was your fantastic idea, Julie. All that writing by the pictures, how each person's state postcard was made by CARA, preparing all the info on the index cards, and decorating the album. It was just magnificent!

Thank you to all the members for sharing ourselves with each other

and, of course,

Very Special Thanks

to Julie and Tabby and Cara

for all their hard work

:ty

Thanks guys, but Cara needs special recognition too, for the postcards of each state - those were just perfect ! They made the whole thing come together just right .

Won't be long now, Wendy-- I already have a big envelope addressed to you to send it in when I get it .

I'm with you Cara - I try not to watch the news...especially the first 10mins. The philly news is so depressing, always violence of some sort going on.

I just don't let thing keep me down :D Took lots of practice but now I'm old enough to where I just don't care anymore :lol

Plus, I gave up watching the news :yes

As our good buddy here would say--- AMEN, Sista!

Guess what I got?

Well, actually -my DOG got it! But I got to look at it!

I just got a quick glimpse of the pictures before I had to start dinner, but it is so great!!!

You ladies are all so friendly looking!

Julie, you are pretty close to what I had pictured in my head.

Cara, you are just like a grown-up Shirley Temple. Just wanna pinch you, you're so cute!

I think I've seen a bunch of you before, and I definitely want Judy's backyard! Actually, I want ANY backyard without toys to trip over.

Thanks, everyone for sharing your families and towns with me!

Archived