Just Got to Brag a bit: Beadwork Magazine June/July 2007

Katchkan

Today while grocery shopping. I picked up the latest issue of the Beadwork Magazine. It has all the winners of the Beaded Bag contest in it. ar.gif What a feeling to see my HANDbag there among all the winners. Made a long day so much nicer.

Congratulations, Kathy! I don't subscribe to Beadwork but usually pick up the latest issues when I'm at my local bookstore. Haven't made it there recently but will make a point of going now to check out your bag in the winner's circle.

I don't buy Beadwork, but Borders in the city always stocks it, so I'll have a look too, next week.

All your patterns are lovely, the Old Fashioned Doilies came this week as well, so I am spoiled for choice. I can imagine that your bag would be fabulous.

Congratulations! I have seen your "handbag" on your site. I am also enamoured of the other patterns on there too. I am saving up to buy one of your kits soon. I just hope I am up to the challenge.

And just think, we knew you when.......:yay Congratulations Kathy:yay your work as always is beautiful!

Well friend, I am in no way suprised, your work is supurb!! I mean really dolly, your a GREAT designer!!

I am so happy to see your a winner!! But of course you are!! Your great!!

Congrats!! Enjoy your fame!! Soon we will be flocking to your for your autograph, although, I may be trying to get that soon myself :manyheart

Your work is always so elegant and beyond beautiful - I am not surprised that you won because you are a winner - congratulations to you and for sharing your talent with us :cheer

I was just thinking the same thing. Congratulations on another job well done. I am in awe of your talent and patience.

Archived