May’s C’ville Bag

Tampa Doll

Thank you all for liking the bag. I was a little leary of the color, but the DH (Tampa Guy) said it is good, he is my color coordinator/photographer.:rofl

Cheryl, yes that is the pattern I used. The pocket is done in thread size #10 and I graphed the name and hook.

Sondra, there is no rhyme or reason to who gets the bag. Sometimes I have someone in mind (special bags) and others I just pick out of the hat so to speak. :hook

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this one is perfect for Spring! Makes me think of sprinkles on top of a cupcake :)

Anybody who receives a bag made by you must be so honored that you chose them. What a special gift you have, and you share that gift with others.

Tina

Tampa Doll, this one just reminds me so much of our Azalea's when in bloom and, of course, Florida. Our blooms lasted longer this year because the winter was so mild, they started blooming in January and just quit a couple of weeks ago. Usually they only bloom about 2 weeks total and then they are gone. Your work is so outstanding.:hug:manyheart

LOVING your bags!

I actually have this pattern but have yet to try it; because I'm confused on one part about it and wondering if anyone can help!

On the 3rd row, in the instructions, it states to miss the first DC, DC in next and in each to the end of the row - BUT - the previous row (2nd row) was all SC. So, are we crocheting the 3rd row into the actual FIRST row (DC's) , or the second row (which is actually SC), and it was just a typo?

Or, did I just confuse ya'll!

Yay, my first post may have added confusion! WOOT!!!!

:manyheart love the colors. What a cool bag! I am so surprised everyday by all the beautiful things everyone makes. I hope to one day have something to share. My work is not as good as what I have seen here....but practice makes perfect:yay

MaryJo, that is LOVELY!!! Not as pretty as the one you gave me however...lol... seriously MaryJo, you are SOOOOOOO talented!!!! I am so proud to carry your bag you gave me, I can feel your sould and heart in it!!!

HUGS

JoAnn

Archived